[Audio output] Presets
Hi,
I wondered if it was possible to make the settings under System/Audio, the one that can be changed to HDMI/SPDIF etc. to make those settings presets so we can change quickly various outputs.

Preset every setting below the output selection.
this way we can easy switch from HDMI audio to my TV (stereo 2.0/no AC3 or DTS setting Nvidia card) to SPDIF (USB SPDIF device AC3 and DTS able device) to my Receiver.
I would have guessed more people would like this feature implemented as pulse-sudio will be gone and there will be no way to set multiple outputs.
Setting up Presets for Audio out / HDMI / SPDIF and maybe add an option in the main menu to select a audio profile will help a lot of people using multiple audio sources.
You can achieve this by using profiles and configure the audio to your like on each profile. (Then just switching profiles will change your audio settings to what you have setup).
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Actually there are more people would like to switch between different audio settings, check here.
Note that the autoexec.py workaround to have XBMC always load a default profile instead of the last used profile does not seem to work (once you switch to the other profile, the autoexec.py kicks in and immediately switches you back to the default profile).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Audio output] Presets0