I "repurposed" the Sky.fm code and created a new icon, but kept the v3.x.x version as the codebase is the same "generation" as the Digitally Imported and Jazz Radio plugins.
- Support for premium streams
- Multithreading - using 8 simultaneous threads that downloads coverart (if not already cached) and parses the playlists - a refresh now takes about 5-7 seconds
- Cache expiration is now calculated in days and not minutes - default 7 days
- When parsing playlists (on cache refresh) it selected a random server playing the stream each time
- The option to open a playlist and select the streaming server you want - off by default
RadioTunes.com features a wide variety of free streaming radio channels. Find your favorites among the best of each class - be it New Age, 80s, Smooth Jazz, New Age, Top40, Hip Hop, Oldies, 70s, Reggae, Lounge or many others inside.
Here is the latest changelog entry:
21. September 2014 v3.0.0
* Repurposed deprecated Sky.fm plugin v3.0.7 to Radiotunes.com - close to no changes had to made to suit it
+ Support for Premium streams
+ Support for Premium Favorites playlist
My website qualisoft.dk - horribly neglected!