[RELEASE] RadioTunes XBMC plugin - formerly Sky.fm (21th Sep 2014: v3.0.0)
I've made a quick fix for this plugin. Problem was the unicode character in Station "Café de Paris".
Error occurs while loading channel art of this station. I've just added a check for this station name
to avoid loading the art for this channel.
Just add following code to line number 205 in default.py:
if (not "de Paris" in channel['name']) :
and ident the following 5 lines. The code part should be looking now as follows:
            if (not "de Paris" in channel['name']) :
                if (not os.path.isfile(self._addonProfilePath + channelArt)) : # if channelart is not in cache
                    print "Channelart for " + channel['name'] + " not found in cache at " + self._addonProfilePath + channelArt
                    self.getChannelArt( channel['id'], "art_" + channel['key'] )
                    channel['isNew'] = True
                    self._newChannels = self._newChannels + 1
            streamList.append( channel )


Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Sky.fm XBMC plugin 2.0.0 - by atmelfreak - 2012-12-08, 13:40

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] RadioTunes XBMC plugin - formerly Sky.fm (21th Sep 2014: v3.0.0)1
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.