• 20(current)
Release ATv Style Skin >> SiO2 <<
great skin.
My wish is to add link to each of my favorites to the main menu.
can u do this?
hi, this has 6 columns of icons, can this changed to 5 as in the atv, plus can you move the icons around ?
(2012-12-20, 07:02)Msan Wrote: Nice skin!

Any chance of getting rid of that bouncy animation when you hit the info button on something being watched? Maybe include a status bar that shows time/progress/endtime?

Keep up the great work!

Normal OSD shows the infos you want... That page is about "extra" infos...
(2012-12-21, 21:51)Steverae Wrote: hi, this has 6 columns of icons, can this changed to 5 as in the atv, plus can you move the icons around ?

previous versions had 5. 6 if better.

and no.. they can't be moved around...
. it wouldn't work that good, since the first 6 icons on top need access to shelf and couldn't be moved around that much. The Addons & Scripts Rowcan be arranged already. and bottom row... well... at this point.

(2012-12-21, 11:32)beytarj Wrote: great skin.
My wish is to add link to each of my favorites to the main menu.
can u do this?

Favs on menu...mmm.. I see a lot of complaints about the icon preview being messed up, and i believe that extra click on the pink heart to access a dedicated page is not too much... plus If you use a remote from home U just need to hit back to be on favs page.... mmmm.. not shure it's worth coding in. I'd rather put extra 6 addons slots.
Image Image
Did I Help? Add to my reputation
Favs on main menu would be great! Helps with the wife/kids acceptance factor. Regardless, overall skin implementation is great...thanks for sharing with the community.

just as a personal question.. what do you guys have in your favs??
I see that many people want favs on home page.. I don't even use favourites, since with watchlist & Recents I already have everything wifey needs at reach.

The main problem with favs would be thumbnails... since they would look weird stretched on the icons aspect ratio...

..but hey...

Image Image
I create video playlists for the kids, add them to the favorites and then add them as a custom menu item. Used to do this with the Xperience1080 skin. Also had the ability to browse for custom background for the new menu item.
Quote:
(2012-12-21, 21:51)Steverae Wrote: hi, this has 6 columns of icons, can this changed to 5 as in the atv, plus can you move the icons around ?

previous versions had 5. 6 if better.

and no.. they can't be moved around...
. it wouldn't work that good, since the first 6 icons on top need access to shelf and couldn't be moved around that much. The Addons & Scripts Rowcan be arranged already. and bottom row... well... at this point.

Hi

About this 5 / 6 items per rom issue, any chance an option can be implemented to have a choice ? plus if you want to make this a atv2 basd theme, please can we get rid of the god aweful spinning wheel and replace it with the atv type one Smile

oh and could you possibly make the font on the search pane bigger as it's a bit small when sitting far from your tv

Loving this skin though, keep up the great work.......lets hope it becomes a standard with xbmc when it goes final
I found in the WatchList when there's a long plot description in the Next Episodes tab. The plot description over laps the thumbnail.
Marry Christmas.

HTPC: Apex MI-008 | Foxconn H67S | Celeron G530 | G.SKILL 4GB | Crucial 64 SSD| Arctic Cooling | PicoPSU-160-XT
(2012-12-23, 10:19)Steverae Wrote: Hi

About this 5 / 6 items per rom issue, any chance an option can be implemented to have a choice ? plus if you want to make this a atv2 basd theme, please can we get rid of the god aweful spinning wheel and replace it with the atv type one Smile

oh and could you possibly make the font on the search pane bigger as it's a bit small when sitting far from your tv

Loving this skin though, keep up the great work.......lets hope it becomes a standard with xbmc when it goes final

choosing 5 or 6 items per row it's not a possible option..

atv2 based. Not entirely copied. and after all it's all about taste.. I find awful the original and LOVE mine. so....

search panel could get a touch up. Will work on it.

Thanks.

(2012-12-24, 20:08)scrolling Wrote: I found in the WatchList when there's a long plot description in the Next Episodes tab. The plot description over laps the thumbnail.
Marry Christmas.

whoops!! will fix!!!!
Image Image
(2012-12-20, 17:56)oriongb Wrote: Okay, don't worry about it. I'm starting to love the skin Wink

Once last thing though.. Viewing modes? I really miss the fanart viewmodes from Quartz3 like this one:

Is it possible to port over a few Fanart viewmodes to us that miss them? Many thanks!

Are you gonna introduce more viewing modes at any point? Smile

Hey Fastcolors,

Love this skin and so does the wife. We have it on our main system, but i just built up an openelec system for the bedroom and the skin will not install. All the dependencies install properly, except the favorites script. It never gives me a confirmation that it actually installed. I grabbed favorites 4.0.7 from the official repo.

The message I get when installing the skin is "the skin is missing files". I'm used to seeing the message "dependencies not met". Is this the same message, just different in openelec?

Can you help me out?

(2012-12-29, 05:46)vinistois Wrote: Hey Fastcolors,

Love this skin and so does the wife. We have it on our main system, but i just built up an openelec system for the bedroom and the skin will not install. All the dependencies install properly, except the favorites script. It never gives me a confirmation that it actually installed. I grabbed favorites 4.0.7 from the official repo.

The message I get when installing the skin is "the skin is missing files". I'm used to seeing the message "dependencies not met". Is this the same message, just different in openelec?

Can you help me out?

unfortunately I don't have Openelec so I wouldn't be able to test it out and help. Try Installing via Fusion Installer...
My guess is if you manage to install script.favourites that will do the trick..

hope You succed!
Image Image
1.1.7 UP.

Happy New Year EveryOne.
Image Image
Hey Fastcolors - Loving this skin :

Could you please rethink the pin wheel graphic, make it more apple tv ish,

Also, is it possible in the tv top panel to display shows as appoised to episodes, also how are you getting on with the re-hash of the keyboard panel, making the font bigger again, atv ish.

Thanks - would love an apple tv clone for xbmc but this is the nearest we have at present Smile Keep up the good work, runs very smooth, it's now installed on all my xbmc installs Smile

(2013-01-02, 23:16)Steverae Wrote: Hey Fastcolors - Loving this skin :

Could you please rethink the pin wheel graphic, make it more apple tv ish,

Also, is it possible in the tv top panel to display shows as appoised to episodes, also how are you getting on with the re-hash of the keyboard panel, making the font bigger again, atv ish.

Thanks - would love an apple tv clone for xbmc but this is the nearest we have at present Smile Keep up the good work, runs very smooth, it's now installed on all my xbmc installs Smile

Thanks!

Why would You have Seasons or Shows on shelf? and how to populate them? You could add your tvshows as favourites and have them on shelf or directely on home screen.... If You make good use of recommended you won't need them... and if you watch the same show over and over favourites is where you want it.

as I said I will look into keyboard font sizing, just need some time.
Image Image
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ATv Style Skin >> SiO2 <<19