• 21(current)
Release ATv Style Skin >> SiO2 <<
I checked the font for keyboard panel... it's as big as menu listing item font.. I really don't think it needs to be bigger than that... I made it Bold.. hope that will work for you. Wink will up in 1.1.8

EDIT: Ok. Maybe I get what You meant.. the edit box font was in fact a little small. made that bigger too. Wink cheers!
Image Image
Did I Help? Add to my reputation
@fastcolors is it possible to get all addons in the skin it self? that wil automatically download it self?
(2013-01-03, 13:04)noiz13 Wrote: @fastcolors is it possible to get all addons in the skin it self? that wil automatically download it self?

You mean all the necessary ones? or "ALL" the addons Confused ?

I guess it's possible to install the necessary ones along with the skin, but I don't know if they all have to be in the same repository... will investigate further.

Image Image
(2013-01-03, 01:16)fastcolors Wrote: I checked the font for keyboard panel... it's as big as menu listing item font.. I really don't think it needs to be bigger than that... I made it Bold.. hope that will work for you. Wink will up in 1.1.8

EDIT: Ok. Maybe I get what You meant.. the edit box font was in fact a little small. made that bigger too. Wink cheers!

Thanks for that Smile now just to change the god aweful pinwheel thing and i'll be in apple tv heaven
1.1.8 up
(2013-01-03, 15:35)Steverae Wrote:
(2013-01-03, 01:16)fastcolors Wrote: I checked the font for keyboard panel... it's as big as menu listing item font.. I really don't think it needs to be bigger than that... I made it Bold.. hope that will work for you. Wink will up in 1.1.8

Thanks for that Smile now just to change the god aweful pinwheel thing and i'll be in apple tv heaven

wheel is here to stay.
sorry. Smile

and it's not god awful. I love it.

..guess apple TV heaven will have to wait...
Image Image
hi

first off love the skin it runs so smooth on my raspberry pi only one slight issue on tv shows banners shows instead of poster am i missing some sort of option or is that by default cause i rather have posters on all of the shows instead of banners cause banners tends to look wierd.
(2013-01-04, 13:07)swetoast Wrote: hi

first off love the skin it runs so smooth on my raspberry pi only one slight issue on tv shows banners shows instead of poster am i missing some sort of option or is that by default cause i rather have posters on all of the shows instead of banners cause banners tends to look wierd.

are You on frodo?

make shure to update all your images library, Frodo scrapes both posters and Banners, and the skin makes use of different properties. If you see banners where posters should be, most likely it's an issue with your images db.

try updating info for all items.

when first installe frodo asks you to upgrade image library...
worst case scenario you will have to rescrape all the library. (hope not)
Image Image
(2013-01-04, 13:25)fastcolors Wrote: are You on frodo?

yes rc2

(2013-01-04, 13:25)fastcolors Wrote: make shure to update all your images library, Frodo scrapes both posters and Banners, and the skin makes use of different properties. If you see banners where posters should be, most likely it's an issue with your images db.

ill give it a try, still it would be nice with an option in the skin for posters or banners if its possible

anycase thx for the fast reply and please consider putting in my request as an option Smile

Frodo doesn't differentiate btw poster and banner... it scrapes both no matter what. The preference has been deprecated... so it won't be implemented.. Wink

You should get your xbmc to work, the mixup of images it's an issue with database, not skin...

Thanks for the appreciation!!
Image Image
>>>>> 1.1.9 UP
Image Image
Eden too?
(2013-01-03, 13:51)fastcolors Wrote:
(2013-01-03, 13:04)noiz13 Wrote: @fastcolors is it possible to get all addons in the skin it self? that wil automatically download it self?

You mean all the necessary ones? or "ALL" the addons Confused ?

I guess it's possible to install the necessary ones along with the skin, but I don't know if they all have to be in the same repository... will investigate further.
only the necessary ones
(2013-01-06, 12:35)dallasnights Wrote: Eden too?

not yet.

will up soon, but 1.1.9 will be last Update for Eden. Frodo Is more and more stable, and I do suggest the switch. Wink

I will post a DIY guide to make Frodo releases Eden compatibles, but I will stop updating the repo.
I apologize to all Eden lovers, but even if it's not a complicated task it's something I don't feel as necessary.

Thanks!
Image Image
1.2.0 will start supporting .po translation of the skin specific strings.

If you want to help me please head over HERE and translate like there's no tomorrow!!

Thanks!
Image Image
(2013-01-09, 17:50)fastcolors Wrote: 1.2.0 will start supporting .po translation of the skin specific strings.

If you want to help me please head over HERE and translate like there's no tomorrow!!

Thanks!

How does it work? I can do polish and russian.
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ATv Style Skin >> SiO2 <<19