• 25(current)
Release ATv Style Skin >> SiO2 <<
Apparently SiO2 is hitting the spot for many people...
the skin repo is down.... Sad

DropBox suspended my account for generating more than 20GB a day in traffic...
...let's see...

skin is 19 MB, limit is 20 GB!!!Eek

it makes 1077.89473684 download in 1 day. Big Grin

will try github...
Image Image
Did I Help? Add to my reputation

Repo will self update in a few days.
Image Image
EDEN :

http://www.xbmchub.com/forums/skin-depot...-eden.html
Image Image
Fast... just spotted your skin now... i love it!

For me it is wife and kid frendly and even my mother-in-law had no bother in picking up the remote and finding what she wanted within a few seconds!

Well done sir, and i look forward to what you have to come.
(2013-01-23, 21:46)jayzirl Wrote: Fast... just spotted your skin now... i love it!

For me it is wife and kid frendly and even my mother-in-law had no bother in picking up the remote and finding what she wanted within a few seconds!

Well done sir, and i look forward to what you have to come.

Thanks!!

Image Image
Update is available for repository but it won't allow me to update..how do I fix this?
(2013-01-30, 05:44)iamjustme Wrote: Update is available for repository but it won't allow me to update..how do I fix this?

unfortunately there has been a little trouble with repositories, since the skin download went from 10 a day to ALOT a day. Confused
so dropbox kicked me out....

if you are on 1.0.7 repo it's fine don't worry about 1.0.8 the skin should be on there anyway. If you want You can manually replace the repo getting it from post #1, but I suggest waiting, since I might have to change it yet again.......

one more thing. the skin ID has changed, so 1.2.2 will show as a completely different skin (I know it's a pain, but changing the host for the files as led to avoiding capital letters...) so I suggest to replace old sio2 with new, to gain update funcionality yet again. (preferences should stay.... fingers crossed)

sorry everyone for the bumpy ride...

Image Image
Thumbs Up 
Fastcolors

Just wanted to say that i have installed your skin today as it was exactly what i have been looking for and i am VERY impressed with the skin and your work! Thank you for your hard work on this skin. Big Grin

Cheers,
Darren
hey fastcolors, are we expecting a big update anytime soon? i just love this skin so much and always looking forward to an update.
(2013-02-03, 14:49)Naughty_FeLiX Wrote: Fastcolors

Just wanted to say that i have installed your skin today as it was exactly what i have been looking for and i am VERY impressed with the skin and your work! Thank you for your hard work on this skin. Big Grin

Cheers,
Darren

THANKS!!

(2013-02-05, 04:06)iamjustme Wrote: hey fastcolors, are we expecting a big update anytime soon? i just love this skin so much and always looking forward to an update.

nothing major but 1.2.3 is up right now... Wink

Image Image
A simple question - If I have only 2 rows of icons is it somehow possible to disable the scrolling to bottom? Its kinda annoying as it hides latest added posters.
(2013-02-06, 13:05)odt_x Wrote: A simple question - If I have only 2 rows of icons is it somehow possible to disable the scrolling to bottom? Its kinda annoying as it hides latest added posters.

A simple answer. Update to 1.2.3 Smile enjoy!
Image Image
the skin looks good i will add it to my skinx skin db on facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Skin-x/438985486133562
I have attempted to update to 1.2.3 over the last couple of hours - starts the download and then stops - not upgrading. Any ideas?

Darren
(2013-02-07, 19:27)Naughty_FeLiX Wrote: I have attempted to update to 1.2.3 over the last couple of hours - starts the download and then stops - not upgrading. Any ideas?

Darren

I had that same problem last night I ended up removing SiO2 from my addon directory and than reinstall it.
HTPC: Apex MI-008 | Foxconn H67S | Celeron G530 | G.SKILL 4GB | Crucial 64 SSD| Arctic Cooling | PicoPSU-160-XT
  • 25(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ATv Style Skin >> SiO2 <<19