• 26(current)
Release ATv Style Skin >> SiO2 <<
(2013-02-07, 16:08)kipor Wrote: the skin looks good i will add it to my skinx skin db on facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Skin-x/438985486133562

thanks
(2013-02-07, 21:10)scrolling Wrote:
(2013-02-07, 19:27)Naughty_FeLiX Wrote: I have attempted to update to 1.2.3 over the last couple of hours - starts the download and then stops - not upgrading. Any ideas?

Darren

I had that same problem last night I ended up removing SiO2 from my addon directory and than reinstall it.

Yep, that's the best way.. remove and reinstall if update fails. there has been an issue with the skin ID... should be smooth updates from now on.
sorry!!
Image Image
Did I Help? Add to my reputation
It looks like in the skin settings The skin LOCK is pulling the icon and description from the color on/off setting.
HTPC: Apex MI-008 | Foxconn H67S | Celeron G530 | G.SKILL 4GB | Crucial 64 SSD| Arctic Cooling | PicoPSU-160-XT
Just tested your skin and it look awesome so far! Great work!

To bad live tv isn't that high on your priority list, would be very nice if it was included. Think it's a dealbreaker for many users (including me).
Also maybe it would be a nice idea to contact the creator of the plexbmc plugin for integrating a plex mode (as optional setting) ?

Other than that, keep up the great work!
XBMC Main HTPC:
Asrock ION 330 running Openelec 3

XBMC 2:
XBMC Frodo running on OSX 10.8 (Core i7, Hackintosh)

XBMC 3:
XBMC Frodo running on OSX 10.8 (2011 iMac)

Server and TVHeadend backend: Ubuntu 12.04
yes the plexbmc addon would be great to have it integrated. I second this request.
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
Photo 
Thanks for your great work... perfect skin... Just a couple of questions

- Originally the topshelf background you showed was same as Quartz or ATV... however there seems to be some weird spotted grey patches now.
- Is it also possible to resize the custom logo to a smaller size please have a look at the screenshot link below.
the custom image I used were the same file for both skins,

https://www.box.com/s/rioym7vhlxzvxnc37l3t
(2013-02-15, 22:58)rflores2323 Wrote: yes the plexbmc addon would be great to have it integrated. I second this request.

will look into it. Wink

(2013-02-16, 04:16)fax88 Wrote: Thanks for your great work... perfect skin... Just a couple of questions

- Originally the topshelf background you showed was same as Quartz or ATV... however there seems to be some weird spotted grey patches now.
- Is it also possible to resize the custom logo to a smaller size please have a look at the screenshot link below.

Yes, I changed the shelf background , the old one was too plain and boring Wink

- You can make your logo smaller (keep the size of png and move around the logo and or shrik it) to achieve what You're looking for.
Image Image
Fastcolors in the icon view is it possible to have it wrap to the beginning when you get to the end? Because when you are going through your movies and you get to the end the only way to get back to the beginning is to scroll all the way back up.
HTPC: Apex MI-008 | Foxconn H67S | Celeron G530 | G.SKILL 4GB | Crucial 64 SSD| Arctic Cooling | PicoPSU-160-XT
(2013-02-15, 22:54)GrinRoth Wrote: Just tested your skin and it look awesome so far! Great work!

To bad live tv isn't that high on your priority list, would be very nice if it was included. Think it's a dealbreaker for many users (including me).
Also maybe it would be a nice idea to contact the creator of the plexbmc plugin for integrating a plex mode (as optional setting) ?

Other than that, keep up the great work!

can you please articulate further what You mean by integrating a plex mode? I gave plexbmc a spin and the plugin works well with the skin already...

Thanks!
Image Image
Hi Fast

Any chance you could meke 1.05 of your skin available (the one with the 5 columns instead of 6)

Thanks
What we mean by plex mode is to have the server details like movies and tv shows show up on the main screen as well as having the top shelf work. There are other skins that have been modified like quartz that have this functionality.
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
(2013-02-17, 19:28)Steverae Wrote: Hi Fast

Any chance you could meke 1.05 of your skin available (the one with the 5 columns instead of 6)

Thanks

I looked everywhere but I don't have it anywhere anymore...

if you installed it previously, maybe you can rollback the skin in xbmc. I believe it does keep an history of the packages.

1.05 was lacking a lot of funcionality.. are you shure it's worth it just to have 5 icons instead of 6 ? Wink

If you really want this to look like appletv maybe you can try and get them to switch to 6 icons!!! Cool

..enjoy!
Image Image
Maybe I am missing something and I did try searching.
Is there a way to search for a movie in this skin? Sorry I am just starting out and saw it in all the other skins but not this one and I think this is the one I want to use Smile

Thanks,
Scott
(2013-02-20, 20:32)Swindmiller Wrote: Maybe I am missing something and I did try searching.
Is there a way to search for a movie in this skin? Sorry I am just starting out and saw it in all the other skins but not this one and I think this is the one I want to use Smile

Thanks,
Scott

Hi, Glad You like the skin,

there's no direct way to search. But You can use the new Filter way. just press left on list or icon view (up in fanart view) to enter the view menu, then select filter and you get advanced search to look for a particular movie or a group of movies based on your preferences.

enjoy!
Image Image
(2013-02-15, 22:54)GrinRoth Wrote: Just tested your skin and it look awesome so far! Great work!

....who knows what the future might bring... Wink
Image Image
(2013-02-16, 14:47)fastcolors Wrote:
(2013-02-15, 22:58)rflores2323 Wrote: yes the plexbmc addon would be great to have it integrated. I second this request.

will look into it. Wink

(2013-02-16, 04:16)fax88 Wrote: Thanks for your great work... perfect skin... Just a couple of questions

Yes, I changed the shelf background , the old one was too plain and boring Wink

- You can make your logo smaller (keep the size of png and move around the logo and or shrik it) to achieve what You're looking for.

I've actually tried shrinking it... but the skin just auto resizes it.
  • 26(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ATv Style Skin >> SiO2 <<19