• 31(current)
Release ATv Style Skin >> SiO2 <<
(2013-03-18, 19:28)fastcolors Wrote:
(2013-03-18, 12:21)jd_11 Wrote: 1.) i tried downgrading to 4.0.8 and still have issues i turn debugging on (see post here http://www.xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=5233) and when it and navigated through the menus (ie went into tv shows, tried customizing the home screen favourites etc) all the while the error "SCRIPT Failed:" continues to popup.

Do You have any favourites set?

I thing it's a bug. If you don't use favourites try hiding it from homescreen (the icon) or try adding any item as a favourite (just to have one) and see if that fixes the issue.

should be it. fingers crossed.

Smile

--edit-- of course if that works I'll kill the bug as soon as 2.0.5 Wink

I do use favourites - but i am sharing the favourites.xml on the network share - i will try removing this and have then store locally tonight - also i have since tried accessing the "custom" favourites within the Quartz setup and get the same error so i don;t believe this is related to your skin but more so the favourite script.

Cheers
jd
XBMC:
XBMC Frodo running on raspbmc (SI02)
XBMC Frodo running on openELEC (SI02)

Server:
Ubuntu 12.04

OK now i have a few of my issues sorted (favourites & and i believe your looking into my other issue) - i am now trying to get my home screen configured so that the rest of the house hold can use with ease - i have been looking through the posts (and haven;t found anything) but i was wondering if it is possible to add "Smart Playlists" to the home screen - i currently have favourites setup (of all the kids shows) but it would be nice to have "Kids TV Shows" & "Kids Movies" on the front screen swell - also i want to get Movies (by Genre) & Movies (by Year) - i have been able to create the XSP for these but i am not really sure where to go from here - or if this is even supported by the skin.

Cheers
jd
XBMC:

Server:
Ubuntu 12.04

(2013-03-19, 14:50)jd_11 Wrote: OK now i have a few of my issues sorted (favourites & and i believe your looking into my other issue) - i am now trying to get my home screen configured so that the rest of the house hold can use with ease - i have been looking through the posts (and haven;t found anything) but i was wondering if it is possible to add "Smart Playlists" to the home screen - i currently have favourites setup (of all the kids shows) but it would be nice to have "Kids TV Shows" & "Kids Movies" on the front screen swell - also i want to get Movies (by Genre) & Movies (by Year) - i have been able to create the XSP for these but i am not really sure where to go from here - or if this is even supported by the skin.

Cheers
jd

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1368255
Image Image
Did I Help? Add to my reputation
Sorry, removed post. Problem had nothing to do with your skin...
XBMC Main HTPC:
Asrock ION 330 running Openelec 3

XBMC 2:
XBMC Frodo running on OSX 10.8 (Core i7, Hackintosh)

XBMC 3:
XBMC Frodo running on OSX 10.8 (2011 iMac)

Server and TVHeadend backend: Ubuntu 12.04
(2013-03-19, 22:13)GrinRoth Wrote: Sorry, removed post. Problem had nothing to do with your skin...

Actually , thanks!!
... even though the problem wasn't skin related, I went trough the code and found out that a bug in the next update was there indeed... ( since 2.0.5 will have different livetv show/hide property management ) You saved me from doing 2 updates in a row (...as I always end up having to do to patch these typo bugs..... Wink )

Thanks for your accidental find.

Wink
Image Image
(2013-03-19, 15:51)fastcolors Wrote:
(2013-03-19, 14:50)jd_11 Wrote: OK now i have a few of my issues sorted (favourites & and i believe your looking into my other issue) - i am now trying to get my home screen configured so that the rest of the house hold can use with ease - i have been looking through the posts (and haven;t found anything) but i was wondering if it is possible to add "Smart Playlists" to the home screen - i currently have favourites setup (of all the kids shows) but it would be nice to have "Kids TV Shows" & "Kids Movies" on the front screen swell - also i want to get Movies (by Genre) & Movies (by Year) - i have been able to create the XSP for these but i am not really sure where to go from here - or if this is even supported by the skin.

Cheers
jd

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1368255

Thanks - i was struggling on determining how two access the playlists - once i realised you need to add them as favourites all is good - once again top work on this skin - i reckon it is great.

Cheers
jd
XBMC:

Server:
Ubuntu 12.04

http://f.cl.ly/items/3f2J2k263S1b3S293D13/newview.mov

like?

no like?
Image Image
Does the detail come up automatically after a timeout, or does the user have to manually scroll left?

In general, I like it. The only thing that isn't absolutely perfect about this theme is that the description doesn't show up for TV episodes or movies unless the user explicitly hits 'info'.

Overall, this theme is AMAZING. Thanks for your hard work.
(2013-03-22, 14:00)tebrown Wrote: Does the detail come up automatically after a timeout, or does the user have to manually scroll left?

In general, I like it. The only thing that isn't absolutely perfect about this theme is that the description doesn't show up for TV episodes or movies unless the user explicitly hits 'info'.

are You referring to the skin?
If you change the viewmode to Big List or Fanart then you get description on the left side immediatly. give it a try!!

the slide function in this new view is automatic when you stop moving up or down.
Image Image
(2013-03-22, 14:07)fastcolors Wrote:
(2013-03-22, 14:00)tebrown Wrote: Does the detail come up automatically after a timeout, or does the user have to manually scroll left?

are You referring to the skin?
If you change the viewmode to Big List or Fanart then you get description on the left side immediatly. give it a try!!

the slide function in this new view is automatic when you stop moving up or down.

Yes. I was referring to the skin. I will definitely give that a try! Thanks!

Since the slide function is automatic, I *really* like it. Very well done!
In the Icon View for Tv Shows
When I press Up it doesn't go to the bottom how do change that?
I'm curious if it's possible to have an option in the Tags menu to be able to choose thumbnail for a movie set?
HTPC: Apex MI-008 | Foxconn H67S | Celeron G530 | G.SKILL 4GB | Crucial 64 SSD| Arctic Cooling | PicoPSU-160-XT
(2013-03-22, 16:54)bigbodiehard Wrote: In the Icon View for Tv Shows
When I press Up it doesn't go to the bottom how do change that?

no option for that as of now...

either you go and edit the videoviews.xml

or you go down down down down to the bottom Smile
Image Image
What would I need to edit in videoviews.xml? As you said it's tiresome to go down down down down to the bottom.
you can always use the sidebar!! if you go right then down, it's just a few downs...

you need to make the panelcontrol <onup> and <ondown> to point at itself.

i'll include it in next update.
Image Image
  • 31(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ATv Style Skin >> SiO2 <<19