• 38(current)
Release ATv Style Skin >> SiO2 <<
So I final switch to SiO2-X. I'm curious if it's possible to make the movie covers on the favorites shelf the same size as what's on the movie shelf?

Ok I got this figured out.
HTPC: Apex MI-008 | Foxconn H67S | Celeron G530 | G.SKILL 4GB | Crucial 64 SSD| Arctic Cooling | PicoPSU-160-XT
First of all I like to say these are great skins Sio2 and Sio2-X, I'm trying both of them right now to find my fav.
I have a couple of questions, which one is going to be updated and worked on more often? I want to make sure I'm always up to date.
Ok so here is my other question. I tried to add a shortcut for a music addon but it doesn't work correctly. The icon will appear but when I click on it, it opens a black screen with a blue rectangle with two dots inside of it. It seems like its not finding the music apps even though they are install and working correctly on the main xbmc default skin. However I can get the music add-ons to work on your skin if I go under the music add- on icon and click on get more. Then I can select anyone of my music add-on and it works fine, but won't work from any short cut.
I'm running XBMC on a xios pivos device, "Linux build"

Sorry if I missed any details, or if it sounds confusing. This is my first post ever. Lol
I could try and post photos if that would help. If I left anything out please let me know and I get you more details.

ThanksImage
Here's an answer to you first question. Unfortunenataly I can't help you with you second question.

(2013-04-17, 12:46)fastcolors Wrote: to fullfill requests I think I'm gonna split sio2 into 2 branches:

1st branch: keeping the name sio2 will loose some functionality (minor changes) and get back to be a little closer to ATV2 interface (mainly 5 rows instead of 6) - and will stop moving forward. (will probably loose maintenance too)

2nd branch: still to be named will keep all the actual sio2 stuff (plus new things already in progress) will move away (slowly) from ATV2 look.

This is mainly because I feel like doing different stuff, but understand that many users like the skin for its resemblance to ATV2 interface.

Opinions'r'welcome.
speak now or forever hold your peace.

Thanks to everyone supporting this.

of course the plan is to have the 2nd skin ready to go when sio2 updates to 5 colums. (or downdates? )
HTPC: Apex MI-008 | Foxconn H67S | Celeron G530 | G.SKILL 4GB | Crucial 64 SSD| Arctic Cooling | PicoPSU-160-XT
Thanks for the reply.

So i tried the sio2X skin on another device "Android" and i get the same result with the Music short-cuts. When I click on the shortcut (whether it' a shelf shortcut or an icon) It seems to bring me straight to the Music/Library folder, and not the add-on its entailed to go to.
Has anyone else experienced this and can this be corrected.

Thanks
(2013-06-19, 01:01)megakey Wrote: Thanks for the reply.

So i tried the sio2X skin on another device "Android" and i get the same result with the Music short-cuts. When I click on the shortcut (whether it' a shelf shortcut or an icon) It seems to bring me straight to the Music/Library folder, and not the add-on its entailed to go to.

Thanks

sorry for the delay. I've been away...

I'll try and check the music shelf addon links asap.

will let you know.

I checked and links to addons seem to work fine on my end... can you let me know which specific addons are you using?
Image Image
Did I Help? Add to my reputation
(2013-05-31, 05:47)dragosani Wrote: You mean scraped music videos on shelf?

I will investigate into that, although I have no idea, what kind of "art" and "infos" are available... I believe is just thumbs.

If you look at the Ace skin it has a separate icon for concerts. it would be nice to have that with the Si02 skin. Being able
to either have a separate icon for concerts only or allow the ability to edit the tv shows (since i dont use that one).
[/quote]

I found out I can use Widgets to have recently added music videos on shelf.. I will try and add the option, but I have no idea what the "default" Thumb size will be. I will use a square one cutting what exceeds. Please give me some examples If you want this to be developed furhter (scrapers - titles to download to use as examples)

Thanks.
Image Image
Timer added, will arrive in next update
Image Image
(2013-06-24, 20:19)fastcolors Wrote:
(2013-06-19, 01:01)megakey Wrote: Thanks for the reply.

Thanks

sorry for the delay. I've been away...

I'll try and check the music shelf addon links asap.

will let you know.

I checked and links to addons seem to work fine on my end... can you let me know which specific addons are you using?

Hi,
I uninstalled XBMC and started all over from scratch. Reinstalled everything and it’s all working correctly now.
I have to be honest with you...this is the best skin I have ever used. I’m a perfectionist and this skin is 100% perfect.
Thanks again for the great work.
(2013-06-24, 23:02)megakey Wrote: Thanks again for the great work.

Thank You for the kind words! Wink
I'm glad You like it!
Image Image
Been using sio2-x for a while now and i really like the skin, thanks.

I find myself now storing locally less and less and use far more streams to view tv/movies. The fastest way for me to play content is from the shelf or watchlist. I know there is no way for xbmc to autowatch a .strm file but is there any way to incorporate an option to mark shelf/watchlist items as "watched" as at the moment i'm watching the next episode via watchlist/shelf then having to go into TVshows find the show then mark as watched and return to homescreen.
Man I hate to be "that guy" but where can I find Sio2-X? There's lots of talk about it in this thread but the links seem to be to Sio2. I'm sure I'll be apologizing soon when this is shown to be perfectly clear.
(2013-06-28, 15:59)rcrh Wrote: Man I hate to be "that guy" but where can I find Sio2-X? There's lots of talk about it in this thread but the links seem to be to Sio2. I'm sure I'll be apologizing soon when this is shown to be perfectly clear.
fastcolors repository. Should be linked on page 1. Install the repository then in xbmc go to install addon, choose fastcolors repo, then skin and sio2-x should be listed under sio2.
(2013-06-28, 16:15)Arogantis Wrote:
(2013-06-28, 15:59)rcrh Wrote: Man I hate to be "that guy" but where can I find Sio2-X? There's lots of talk about it in this thread but the links seem to be to Sio2. I'm sure I'll be apologizing soon when this is shown to be perfectly clear.
fastcolors repository. Should be linked on page 1. Install the repository then in xbmc go to install addon, choose fastcolors repo, then skin and sio2-x should be listed under sio2.

I did exactly that and there is nothing "in" the repository. I've also tried unistalling the repository (so I could add it again) and it won't uninstall. I even tried FTP'g in and manually deleting it and it still shows in the list of repositories and it still has nothing in it.

Any further thoughts on what I could try?

**EDIT**
A reboot after manually deleting the repository worked. But now when I add the repository back I get a new menu at the top of the ADD-ONS menu that says "CURRENTLY DOWNLOADING ADD-ONS". It doesn't go away and your repo is still empty.

YIKES! What have I done!
Fast
Now that fanart is showing in SiO2X. You can now see these black bars on the top and bottom of a music playlist. Would it be possible to remove them? Also could you make the fanart fill the whole screen?
Thanks

(2013-05-19, 12:42)pecinko Wrote: I would say go for 5.1.2 with Sio2.

Well after ages on 4.4.4 i have finally made the jump to 5.2 with SIO2 2.2

FASTCOLORS

As this skin is not going to be actively maintained now as you are concerntrating all your efforts on SIO2 X is it possible that you could replace the pinwheel or at least point us in the right direction on where to look to change this

We can then actively maintain this skin (with your permission and help) as an open source project.

*** UPDATE ***

No worries, all sorted, found the bit and changed it, thanks anyway Smile

Thanks
  • 38(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ATv Style Skin >> SiO2 <<19