Confluence Frodo Backgrounds
Can someone tell me how to get the nice background images back into Confluence on Frodo?
I have the picture files, and simply copying them into the backgrounds folder does not help.
I believe, you can only define one background at any time, not several, you will need to navigate to settings>skin>background

You must enable the option and navigate/select the desired background.

This is off course for the default confluence skin, and may very well be other skins support multiple backgrounds (not to be confused with multi-image) or maybe some other way to add support, of course idk, otherwise would let you know.

Perhaps someone knows how-to.
Maybe you got me wrong.
I was thinking of modifying the xml files...
I was just about to post my own thread in the forums asking the very same questions.

My main HTPC is running Eden with Confluence and I prefer the unique fanart for each home screen option. Bit sad this option hasn't been maintained for the Frodo version Sad
I hope it will be reimplemented. I loved the nice background pictures.

Does someone now why it has been dropped?
It has been dropped to simplify Confluence and to save some ressources...
And I doubt that it will be reimplemented...

mad-max
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
I agree with josch.hh and hope that it will be reimplemented in Frodo. I really enjoyed the different background menu images and multi-image menu backgrounds in Eden. Maybe an option to enable/disable the multi backgrounds for users that want to save on resources could be a solution.
I'm sure there will be a MOD for it Wink
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
Has a mod been made yet ? Been looking every where as I know how quick you all are at doing these updates/mods Smile

thanks
You could try looking at Hybrid, still in it's infancy but it'll get there
Noli illegitimi carborundum

(2012-11-24, 12:10)Mudislander Wrote: You could try looking at Hybrid, still in it's infancy but it'll get there

Thanks for thatBig Grin will give it a go now
(2012-11-24, 12:13)clayuk Wrote:
(2012-11-24, 12:10)Mudislander Wrote: You could try looking at Hybrid, still in it's infancy but it'll get there

Thanks for thatBig Grin will give it a go now

Working great Smile thanks again
Man that was a sweet feature. Hopefully gets added again.
Where can I vote to get back "Eden-style" variable Confluence backgrounds Wink ? Just trying out Frodo and it feels like a regression, design-wise.
it sure does

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Confluence Frodo Backgrounds0