Addon has been marked as broken
Hi all having a hard time with my xbmc all of a sudden always getting addon has been marked as broken in repository, would u like to disable it on your system yes/no
This is popping up every few secs with almost all my addons when i am browsing in xbmc

Atv2 fw= 4.3 (2557)
Xbmc = 11.0 Eden

Here is the xbmc log

http://pastebin.ubuntu.com/1270468/

Much appreciated !!!
The addon database file that keeps track of what is enabled/disabled is corrupt. No worries, it's an easy fix.

Grab a copy of Cyberduck (wiki) or Filezilla (wiki) and use an SFTP connection to the IP of the ATV2, username: mobile, password: alpine

Navigate to /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/databases/

and delete the file "Addons15.db"

Then restart XBMC (if it is still open)

XBMC will ask you again if you want to disable the add-on, but this time it should remember the choice.
This information is very much appreciated! Removing the Addons15.db file worked for my Ubuntu 11.04 installation of XBMC. It's been driving me insane for weeks now.

In my case it was located at /home/xbmc/.xbmc/userdata/Database/Addons15.db
I've requested this elsewhere but got no love.. is it possible to have xbmc check for database corruption and prompt the user with options to correct?

Small items like this have turned off very casual users who I've setup ATV's for.. I've seen quite a few of the db's get corrupted, even to the point of xbmc failing to open.. very frustrating trying to walk a non-techy thru these steps over the phone!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Addon has been marked as broken0