Win Pixelation on bottom corner
Hi there,

I'm new to XBMC and I'm trying to correct a pixelation issue when streaming video from (currently icefilms) an Addon. I'm not sure if there is a video setting in XBMC that can fix this.

I am running Win 7 OS.

As well when starting XBMC on my TV (extended desktop) it doesn't cover the screen properly. It is extended slightly beyond my TV screen borders.

TY for any assistance.

Welcome to the XBMC forums.

Do you also get pixelation while watching local video files? If it's only with IceFilms, we don't support that here.

For your TV overscan issue: System/Settings > System > Video output > Video calibration...
There doesn't seem to be any pixelation when playing local content. Must be an issue with the addon/video source. Still an issue.

As well, I figured out the alignment/overscan issue. I hadn't calibrated the TV via XBMC....all is good now.

I did have an issue with XBMC....with a short (3") red line flickering on the TV but wasn't there when viewing my PC desktop. I had issues with the PC and did a fresh install of Win7 and subsequently new install of XBMC which seems to have fixed itself (fingers crossed).

No idea what could be causing the issue with the icefilms video feedHuh? I'll try a few more video addons and try to isolate the issue.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pixelation on bottom corner 0