[Feature suggestion] Combine channels OSD and epg OSD
Here is a mockup of what I mean:

If we press 'c' the channels OSD is displayed and if we press 'g', the epg OSD is displayed. What if while in the channels OSD we could press 'g' and display the epg for the selected channel and automatically change the epg window if we move through the channels list? That way we could browse the epg for all channels in an easy way, set timers, read the full plot,...
Why not just use timeline as your EPG view?
(2012-11-07, 17:20)macardi Wrote: Why not just use timeline as your EPG view?

In my opinion, timelines (I'm talking about all timelines, not only the XBMC one) pretty much suck.
@A600 i think that is a great idea. that is the way i currently watch tv with my enigma 2 based tv-receiver and that is the most important thing i miss in pc-based tv-applications like mediaportal. xbmc currently have something like that with the channel view. but with your idea it would be much better.
(2012-11-07, 16:44)A600 Wrote: Here is a mockup of what I mean:

If we press 'c' the channels OSD is displayed and if we press 'g', the epg OSD is displayed. What if while in the channels OSD we could press 'g' and display the epg for the selected channel and automatically change the epg window if we move through the channels list? That way we could browse the epg for all channels in an easy way, set timers, read the full plot,...

Not possible, You can not open this Dialogs together -> System Codet Lists
Code:
list" id="11">

But a very nice idea.

Skin.JOGGLER
----------------------------------
Download - djtoll's Add-On Repository / Add-Ons > Install from ZIP / Get Add-ons > Djtoll's Repository
Yep it would be nice to see this implemented. Is it skin specific ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Feature suggestion] Combine channels OSD and epg OSD0