Multiple movie libraries?
Hello,

I'm looking for the best solution to keep my documentaries and my movies in different libraries, just like my TV shows library is a separate one from the rest...
I have already tried to create a Documentary set in my movie library, but creating nfo files for the large amount of documentaries that I'm frequently adding is not really efficient for me.

If somebody have a solution, it will be really appreciate

thanks
Have a look at custom nodes and tags, a new feature (only available in Frodo), I think between tags and nodes yoou'll find your solution. http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Custom_Video_Nodes
Cool sounds perfect!

I have just reinstalled Mac OSX 10.7 so I took a look at Frodo but the Universal scrapper didn't found any of my movies. Maybe I was the problem but I switched back right away to Eden.

Should I give a second chance to Frodo on my Mac or waiting for the stable release would be a better choice?

Frodo is your better choice...not only for your interest, but it's pretty much stable ATM the IMbd scraper is out of sorts... use themoviedb (setting inside Universal Scraper).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multiple movie libraries?0