XBMC 11 - videos visibility problem
Hi, I have some problem with my XBMC. I can't see in XMBC some videos and it's kinda strange (shared folder).
Example:
I was watching serial "Once Upon a Time", 1st season work perfect visible in library, but 2nd was not visible in library nor in video in folders. Folder with 2nd season is empty, but there are files.
Similar think was with serial "Castle". I I could watch in xbmc only 7 episodes rest wasn't visible in library nor fodlers.
Other serials are in the same video format and i can see them.
The strangest think is, when I copy those episodes to local disk I can see files but there are not available in library.
Today I saw even stragner think, I was watching serial XBMC could see first 3 episodes, then from 4 to 7 I had to copy videos to local drive to be visibile in folder (not visible in library), and today I downloaded 4 episodes from 8 to 11 and XBMC can see them in library. (all 11 episodes have same format, downloaded form the same source)

Any idea what to do ?
It's either a file sharing permissions issue or a scraping/file naming issue (see adding videos to the library (wiki)).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC 11 - videos visibility problem0