• 11(current)
[RELEASE] MyDooTv ( Thai Video On Demand)
Hi I added mydootv but every time I try to watch something it keeps saying script failed and I have uninstalled xbmc twice and it still doesn't work. Can you please help me ty
I'm new to the community here and trying to get thai tv for my wife using xbcm. I tried downloading your addons but it seems they have been pulled from googlecode. Where else can I find these files and what is the current status of them working?

Thanks DK for all your work on this. It seems you have put a ton of time into this and I'm sure that many have reaped from the benefits.

EDIT: after further searching I found your repo....Great stuff!
It looks like seesan tv is also paid accounts only now.
Hi dknlght,

I am having a lot of trouble installing the MyDooTv addon on Gotham (Confluence). I did a fresh install of Gotham and downloaded MyDooTV (1.1.7) but it will not install. I keep getting the "dependencies not met error".

Can you assist with this issue please. Thanks in advance.
(2014-05-20, 13:06)ounyai Wrote: Hi dknlght,

I am having a lot of trouble installing the MyDooTv addon on Gotham (Confluence). I did a fresh install of Gotham and downloaded MyDooTV (1.1.7) but it will not install. I keep getting the "dependencies not met error".

Can you assist with this issue please. Thanks in advance.

do force refresh on my repository you might still have the older version it should be version 1.0.1
though donation is not necessary but just in case you want to: Donate Here
(2012-12-26, 01:05)dknlght Wrote:
(2012-12-25, 23:01)Canyaya Wrote:
(2012-12-15, 19:15)dknlght Wrote: I'll assume you know how to ftp into your apple tv 1. So first thing is to get the arial unicode font you can just download it from here http://dk-xbmc-repaddon.googlecode.com/f...nicode.zip . FTP into your apple tv and go to this path /mnt/Scratch/Users/frontrow/Applications/XBMC.app/Contents/Resources/XBMC/media/Fonts rename the old arial.ttf font to something else and place the unicode font from the zip file in this directory.

Then under XBMC go into system --> settings--> appearance --> skin under fonts change it from "skin default" to "arial base" wait until you see the font in the settings menu change (initially I didn't wait and the setting never saved for me). Once you notice the slight change you should be able to see the thai fonts in my addon. Though this is not need on my apple tv, after changing the fonts to arial base you can also go into system --> settings--> appearance --> International and change Character set to Thai.

FYI. for apple tv 2 the font path is here /private/var/stash/Applications/XBMC.frappliance/XBMCData/XBMCHome/media/Fonts but you follow the exact same instructions above. This Unicode font will work for most common foreign characters like Chinese, Korean Arabic etc...

hi , would you happen to know how to do this in xbmc linux version running on an xios ds box?

unfortunately I gave away my pivos but you should be able to search for the folder using your ftp client. just go to the root of your pivos and search for the userdata folder. the media folder should be in the same place

Hi,

Cannot get access to your repo as there is an error:
========================
403. That’s an error.

Your client does not have permission to get URL /files/repository.dk-xbmc-repaddon.zip from this server. (Client IP address: 110.xxx.xxx.xxx)

You are attempting to perform an activity that you have insufficient permissions for. If you feel this is in error, please contact the project administrator. That’s all we know.
=====================
Looks like google have blocked it Huh
==============================
Project Taken Down

What happened?

In response to a complaint we received under the U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we have removed project "dk-xbmc-repaddon".

===============================

That is what I see when I visit the googlecode site.
I've updated the link in the first post to my repository. google didn't tell me what was the offending content just that there was one so the download page was taken down. it might be that I had the 1channel repository also stored in the download page not sure
how can i watch mydootv on goham? i says its not compatible please help do i need a aid account with them? before i watched it without a subscription
(2014-06-03, 05:49)Freeteev Wrote: how can i watch mydootv on goham? i says its not compatible please help do i need a aid account with them? before i watched it without a subscription

first make sure you are trying to install the addon through my repository that I posted on the first post of this thread. Then select my repository and do a force refresh and try to install the mydootv addon again. Lastly yes the site does require a subscription to see the content.
hi dknight, can you help me to check what's the problem. my log files is in below link. i can't watch drama but live tv working fine. do i need an acc to watch drama?

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=233938

by the way, your seesantv not working on my Himedis box. anyway, thanks for your contribution
(2014-06-24, 14:26)streamtv Wrote: hi dknight, can you help me to check what's the problem. my log files is in below link. i can't watch drama but live tv working fine. do i need an acc to watch drama?

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=233938

by the way, your seesantv not working on my Himedis box. anyway, thanks for your contribution

yes you need an account for to watch the drama. and seesantv requires an account now as well so I haven't implemented the feature to enter your account info so that's why it doesn't doesn't work
Ok. Thank you.
Just to share something here. I need to create "fonts" folder for my tv box which is no exist originally. For those having same problem, u can give it a try.
(2012-12-11, 06:14)auto01 Wrote: Thanks for the reply.

It is working now. I believe it is because of my location. After handling on the location, it is working great.

For the Thai font, it shows perfectly. I replace XBMC arial font in media folder with microsoft unicode font.

Hi there, could you share with me how you fix this? I got the same problem here. Thanks.
Great addon, but I have some problems with it.
Most "Live Tv" channels are working great but on everything else I get script errors.
Yes, I know it's not for free, you need a subscription for all the other options (which I have), but I can not login. On http://www.mydootv.com there is no problem, my account is okay, but in XBMC the MyDooTv addon gives me a "Incorrect Login" window. What could be the problem here?

(XBMC13.2 Gotham on RaspBMC)
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] MyDooTv ( Thai Video On Demand) 8