lost all apps on appletv2
i just downloaded xbmc on appletv (frodo version) and lost all my apps ( netflix ,movies, etc) all that is left is xbmc and nitro , cannot restore apple tv keeeping getting error as cannot locate device. and will not connect to wi fi , any soggestions
Post in iOS area of the forum!
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
your internet connection is offline thats why everything disappeared ...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
no internet connection is fine. network connection is there just cannot connect and signal is 1 bar tried restore but still cannot restore
Jailbreaking and installing XBMC shouldn't cause the ATV2 to stop connecting to the internet. I'm honestly not sure what it could be. Have you tried to restore the ATV2 by connecting it to a computer with iTunes via the USB cable?
yes tried restoring by usb cable through itunes but get error device not found , it like it is not being seen by itunes but when i connect up it starts up itunes automatic and goes to retore screen but like i said when i prompt it to restore ,I get that error device not seen

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
lost all apps on appletv20