Android A bit disappointed
Hi there,

First of all, congratulations on this fine work of XBMC on android. Great work guys. I've been following developments with great anticipation.
I've also succesfully tested a few alpha releases on my Asus Transformer TF101.

Therefor I'm a little disappointed that it's not possible to install te beta releases on this device anymore.
I could stream and watch .iso files very good on the transofrmer. Only a Video_TS directory would not start but XBMC would start the first ISO it would see in the list. Same problem occured on a Galaxy S2
I hoped that would be solved in the Beta's, but now the device isn't supported anymore and can't even be installed.

Isn't it possible to stil get an unsupported non-neon version of XBMX?
Team XBMC has never supported non-neon Android devices. If it worked before then you were using an unofficial build.
(2012-12-21, 13:52)richard184 Wrote: Isn't it possible to stil get an unsupported non-neon version of XBMX?

If you look around the internet you'll find builds for the Tegra2 devices. Try over on XDA or xbmcandroid.com

Also, you'll want to use the forum/site you find a Tegra2 build for support. It is 100% unsupported by the XBMC devs/team.
Even got links to them in the FAQ: Android_FAQ#Installing (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A bit disappointed0