Any XBMC Devs/Fans Attending CES?
I am attending the 2013 International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas in about 10 days, and I'm curious if anyone representing XBMC will be in attendance, or if there are any XBMC fans that will be on-hand to maybe get together for a beer and discuss the current state of XBMC and future direction. If you are attending and would be interested in meeting up, please send me a PM or reply to this thread to discuss further details. Thanks, and Happy XBMC-ing!
I'm considering going, hotels kinda expensive though.
Fortunately, I've invested enough money into the sustainment of Las Vegas over the last 12 months that my room has been taken care of Smile
Hi there....I will be at CES. I am somewhat new to XBMC though I am familiar with the platform and capabilities. My interest is the development of the platform on wide scale TV solutions (both integrated TVs and Set Top Boxes). My company (www.pixsan.com) is currently developing an open source distro for TV systems and we are keen to investigate development capability to help us to do that.

If there are companies or developers who would be interested please inbox me.

@Gr8rtek - Looks like your call to get folks involved has not yielded the greatest response. If you have acquired interest elsewhere and there is a big enough mass of folks, from here or elsewhere, I'd certainly like to come along. Keep me posted.
CES 2013 was pretty amazing, from what I could tell through the 1 bazillion people in attendance. I got a up close look at the new boxes from Zotac, which looked promising. I noticed Plex was in attendance, but I did not make it to their booth. There were tons of amazing television sets, both 4K and even some 1080p models that blew me away. The absolute coolest thing I saw was the 3D video wall at the LG booth. It was absolutely amazing. I'm sure your favorite tech blogging site has more details on its awesomeness. I can honestly say this was the first 3D display that ever blew me away. On the down side, if I ever see another iPhone case or pair of earbuds again, I'm gonna puke!

I'll plan on attending again next year, and maybe with more planning, we can have a strong XBMC continental as well.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Any XBMC Devs/Fans Attending CES?0