• 3(current)
WIP Celestium
Loving the power button Smile
Nice work
Banner view for TV shows mocked up

(2013-02-03, 00:06)butchabay Wrote: Loving the power button Smile
Nice work

thanks, I'm really happy with how that turned out.
The whole thing looks pretty kickass. I know you've said already that you will make different color themes but if it's possible see if you can make it customizable(color picker script?). I have no idea how to make skins and such so I might be talking out of my ass, just a thought Wink
(2013-02-03, 00:09)Arcanthur Wrote: Banner view for TV shows mocked up

That banner view looks awesome, this skin is looking amazing so far.
HTPC: ASRock B75M-ITX LGA | Intel i-3 3.3GHZ | 4GB | Samsung SSD + WD 2TB x2
Beautiful, really beautiful. Looking forward to trying this skin out.
My HTPC A8-5400k APU, Asrock FM2A75-PRO4-M, 4GB Kingston HyperX, Samsung 830 64GB SSD, 4TB HDD Storage, Hauppage HVR-2200 Tuner, Silverstone LC-16M Case.
this is an awesome skin...fresh and crisp all am saying...looking forward to it
Settings mocked up. Buttons took FOREVER, but I'm glad I took the time to get them just right:
Must be viewed in full size to see the little details

FULL SIZE

EDIT: there is some slight compression in the image done by imgur, so there is some color banding, and extra graininess not present in the original.
Arcanther, please tell me this skin will be PVR enabled!?
My HTPC A8-5400k APU, Asrock FM2A75-PRO4-M, 4GB Kingston HyperX, Samsung 830 64GB SSD, 4TB HDD Storage, Hauppage HVR-2200 Tuner, Silverstone LC-16M Case.
Very nice ideed, but, considering who you two are, i 've had no doubt about it.

May i suggest you to consider implementing a second set of fonts? Just with bigger font size, not different style, for people that have sight deficency or simply have the couch a bit distant from the TV...
Any reference to my situation is absolutely coincidental.... :-D
(2013-02-05, 07:25)Arcanthur Wrote: Settings mocked up. Buttons took FOREVER, but I'm glad I took the time to get them just right:
Must be viewed in full size to see the little details

FULL SIZE

EDIT: there is some slight compression in the image done by imgur, so there is some color banding, and extra graininess not present in the original.

Hey Arcanthur,

I see your Photoshop skills are up to scratch!!! Great work mate.

Cheers Wink
(2013-02-03, 04:08)Vaikin Wrote: The whole thing looks pretty kickass. I know you've said already that you will make different color themes but if it's possible see if you can make it customizable(color picker script?). I have no idea how to make skins and such so I might be talking out of my ass, just a thought Wink

If I could do it with a script that would be great, unfortunately changing colors of the textures would take more that just changing the hue, there would be a lot more involved to do it the right way anyway.

(2013-02-05, 11:16)nimrod77 Wrote: Arcanther, please tell me this skin will be PVR enabled!?

I don't have a PVR setup, however I believe I saw something about an add-on that fakes it for skinners, so yes I will do what I can to include PVR.

(2013-02-05, 13:41)ZIOLele Wrote: Very nice ideed, but, considering who you two are, i 've had no doubt about it.

May i suggest you to consider implementing a second set of fonts? Just with bigger font size, not different style, for people that have sight deficency or simply have the couch a bit distant from the TV...
Any reference to my situation is absolutely coincidental.... :-D

Well I'm trying to keep the fonts as large as possible already without compromising the design for that very reason. I know there is nothing more frustrating than not being able to use a skin because you can't read it. As far as making what's there already there bigger, maybe an option to make them slightly larger.....we'll see

(2013-02-05, 15:04)liquidskin76 Wrote: Hey Arcanthur,

I see your Photoshop skills are up to scratch!!! Great work mate.

Cheers Wink

Thanks liquid, been going for a simple yet ultra detailed look with this one.
Here is the yes/no dialog, and basically how most dialogs will look:

FULL SIZE
this looks amazing. great work. Are you making this so that it will run on low powered systems like the atv2 etc..?
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
(2013-02-05, 21:12)rflores2323 Wrote: this looks amazing. great work. Are you making this so that it will run on low powered systems like the atv2 etc..?

We'll see how it runs once it's nearing a beta stage, then we can see about performance optimizations. I have an Acer Revo 3610, so I would assume if it runs decent on that it should work well on some other low powered systems.
I have a Zotac ID80 that runs Aeon MQ4 quite well but it still lags a little bit. I'm hoping this will run smoothly. Also, this skin looks absolutely stunning. Great work man!
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Celestium14