[MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread
Hey
thanks for your work, paradix and other involved, I now updated to Helix and it all worked very smooth. I was hoping that one my "issues" would have solved, but I still have this problem:

(2013-12-31, 20:01)Dingens Wrote: In the zombie osd, how would one achieve the following:

The artist's name, green arrow, is scrolling, the title of the track, blue arrow, is not scrolling, although it is longer than the space it has. This happens to most of my track titles, since they are very long in Irish traditional music. So if I could gain the space left and right, that would be handy.
The area with the red arrows is not really needed here, can I get rid of it? If that's not possible, how do I make the title of the track scroll? Or can I swap the title with the Artist? That would also be a good possibility.

I know this is not a bug, and maybe rather specific, but this is the only thing in the skin that I don't like.
So I dare to ask again after two years, is there anything I can do?

And a second question: It would be great if there would be an option to go straight into fullscreen when the music starts, I think it is described here:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1473763
Thanks
Rolf

Messages In This Thread
RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread - by Dingens - 2015-07-18, 23:14
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread6