Video Add-On Not Working
I just installed the XBMC Hub Wizard to my iPad 2. I read many posts and just followed the information posted on the thread. It seemed to be loading for a long time, and I felt it was not working, so I decided to exit out of the program.

When I opened XBMC to my surprise, everything was loaded . I was excited to get started. (What happened to pictures?)

I continued to read many posts and started to get an idea how things work. Many of the video add-ons worked and some did not. I tried to find answers why some did not work but was not successful.

One add-on that is not working is TubePlus. It shows the movies, but does not load them. Does anyone have any ideas how I can this to work?

Also is there any posts that might give me a quick idea what to look for when an add-on is not working.

I accidentally uninstalled blue cop repo. Is there anyway to get this back, and is there information how to install this to an iPad 2?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Welcome to the XBMC forums.

The XBMChub wizard, and anything it adds/tweaks, is not part of the XBMC offering so we have no idea what this does, how it should work or why it doesn't work for you. You may want to ask over on their site's forums.

Bluecop's repository may be found here (link near the bottom of the first post): http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=101938
Thank you so much for your help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video Add-On Not Working0