Win How to store music DVD's with more than one disc?
Hi!

I'm keeping all my music dvd's in the same folder, since all of them are .iso files.
But after starting to use the scraper, and get the visual part good, I wonder how it would be smartes to store the dvd's containing more than one disc.
When I scrape DVD's containing more than one disc, only disc one gets the album art and info, I tried to do the same thing with disc 2, but I don't want them to look exactly the same.
Is there any way to make XBMC to show only cover for disc 1, but when I press start, it can give me the option to start disc 1 or 2?
My Livingroom - Samsung LE46A656 - Yamaha RX-V2067 - Klipsch - DIY Audiopulse 12" Subwoofers (Norwegian thread)

HTPC: Win7 + XBMC, Silverstone LC17, Asus P5K-E, Intel Core 2 Duo E6850 @3ghz, 40GB SSD, 4GB RAM, ATI Radeon HD5450
SERVER: ubuntu 10.10, Fractal Design Array R2, ZOTAC M880GITX-A, Corsair 4GB, Intel SSD 40GB, Seagate Barracuda Green 2TB (x5 in RAID5)
Quote:Is there any way to make XBMC to show only cover for disc 1, but when I press start, it can give me the option to start disc 1 or 2?
Name them properly and enable stacking.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Ok? But when I scrape both disc 1 and 2, they get the same name.

Can you please spell out what you mean by naming correctly?
My Livingroom - Samsung LE46A656 - Yamaha RX-V2067 - Klipsch - DIY Audiopulse 12" Subwoofers (Norwegian thread)

HTPC: Win7 + XBMC, Silverstone LC17, Asus P5K-E, Intel Core 2 Duo E6850 @3ghz, 40GB SSD, 4GB RAM, ATI Radeon HD5450
SERVER: ubuntu 10.10, Fractal Design Array R2, ZOTAC M880GITX-A, Corsair 4GB, Intel SSD 40GB, Seagate Barracuda Green 2TB (x5 in RAID5)
Does this help?

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=File_stacking

If not let us know a sample set of filenames.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I've started ripping my movie DVDs to ISO. Some of them are more than one disc, since they have special features and stuff.

I have named them e.g: The_Sixth_Sense_Disc_1.ISO and The_Sixth_Sense_Disc_2.ISO,

that way they come up as one title, with metadata, and then when I hit play, I can choose which part to play. That then being either disc 1 or disc 2.
works like a charm.
Ok! That fixed it!
Mine was named:
Volbeat - Live From Beyond Hell Above Heaven (Disc 1).iso
Renamed to end with _part1.iso instead fixed it!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to store music DVD's with more than one disc?0