• 22(current)
[RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available
(2015-12-15, 21:33)ninjarama8 Wrote: Love the addon so far but having an issue streaming...

I'm running TFC on Kodi 15.2 (launched from RetroPie 3.x)

Hardware: Raspberry Pi 2 version B -- the main problem I have is with keeping constant video stream. It will stream well for about 2 or 3 minutes and then buffer every 10-30 seconds after that... and sometimes the stream will disconnect completely or just freeze on a frame.

On Raspberry Pi Zero this streaming issue using the TFC addon is much worse and most of the time not watchable. In comparison, videos from Genesis stream perfectly in HD..

I wonder if maybe the the wayTFC videos are encoded causes issues with the Raspberry Pi hardware... maybe the bitrate is too high?

Also, I notice that the buffering doesn't really buffer enough data... it will say "Buffering 75%" play for 10 seconds and then buffer again... rinse and repeat until eventually it just chokes.

I confirmed the same issue with with my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Phone running Kodi 15.2 - Android (Lollipop) - The experience is more like Raspberry Pi Zero even though the Note 3 hardware is much more powerful.

I'm going to try on the PC running - Kodi 15.2 on Windows 10... i7-5820K with 16gb RAM.
ninjarama8, How did you go with Windows 10? I'm using this on windows 10 and having the same problem. The same video streams well using microsoft's Edge browser (even in full screen). I can't see in the browser the stream quality though whereas Kodi is indicating 720p. Is there a way to lower the quality setting for testing purposes.
constant buffering issue happens to my pc with an i5 3570k, 8gb of RAM and a SSD hdd.
Having some issues since yesterday. The videos will not play. Extract from some issues I see in the log:

10:46:07 T:140097177503488 WARNING: CreateLoader - unsupported protocol(plugin) in plugin://plugin.video.tfctv/?url=94013%2Fang-probinsyano-january-22-2016&mode=4&name=January+22%2C+2016&page=0&thumbnail=http%3A%2F%2Fres2.abs-cbnip.tv%2Fimages%2Fepisodeimages%2F94013%2F20160122-probinsyano-270.jpg

Thanks.
Sorry to hear you're having issues, Islander3153. Hope it got resolved.
Google Code started archiving projects in their git service. While the ZIP download for the TFC.tv plugin repo information is still there, it points to the Google Code git repo. I think this is still okay since the git repo is still accessible and a plugin update will eventually pull from Github and all the future updates after that but I don't remember if Google mentioned if it's going to remove the git service altogether or keep them archived.

If you have updated your plugins, you should be good. If you're doing a fresh install, please download this instead: https://github.com/todits-xbmc/todits-xb...p?raw=true

Thank you.
Yes every addon works but the TFC.TV I am a subscribed user too. Everytime I click on a show it says playback failed.. Help..
It looks like they switched everything to encrypted streams. Kodi does not support this type of stream so we may have hit a brick wall with this. I'll try to dig around and see if I can find something but I can't promise anything right now. Sorry guys.
it is still working on my MX3G and WETEK box using Kodi.
hrm, that's interesting, kabise. Great to hear that. I guess we're still alive, then.

It didn't work for me for Kodi in windows and when I checked the stream, it seemed like it's encrypted and just assumed that we're all doomed. I'll check with my other boxes.

Thanks for bringing this up.
i was using amlogic boxes with the latest Kszaq build (OE 6)

Hope this help
regards,
Kabise
The TFC.tv addon "repository.todits.xbmc.addons" is not working when I am installing it. When I go to the TFC.tv to install it, it says incompatible. How can I fix it? Thank you so much.
Thanks Kabise. It works in my other boxes. Sorry for the scare, everyone.

acanada, which Kodi version of Kodi are you installing it to? Also, sometimes it takes a while to download other dependencies.
Hi Todits,

Thanks for the great app you created. Can I just ask how am I able to sort the episodes in "descending" order. I'm trying to do a marathon of the show but when select the "Play from here" option it plays the episodes backwards - say if I do that from a Tuesday episode it then plays the Monday episode instead of the Wednesday episode. So I'm thinking if I can sort them in "Descending" order they'll play in the right order Monday-Friday. Hope it makes sense what I'm trying to do.

Regards,
rock3tmai1
Still having the issues on my previous post on my two OpenElec Kodi 15.2 installs. I tried uninstalling the add on, the repo, manually deleting any leftover folder related to these, rebooting and reinstalling, but the issue still exists.

It runs perfectly on 15.2 under Windows and 16 on a Samsung s5.

Any ideas how to fix this?
  • 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available9