Android XBMC subtitles problem
Hello,
I am using mk808 for the second week now. Is is very good device. Last week I was mainly trying to establish torrent server (mounting external 2 TB hard drive), Samba server and so on. But yesterday, when I installed XBMC, I realized that probably I won't need torrent and samba anymore. With 1channel, netflix (and others) I don't need torrents anymore.
The only problem is that I am not native english speaker (as you probably realized Smile). That's why I prefer subtitles with movies.
Yesterday I found that xbmc subtitles add on is supporting automatic download and showing subtitles.
I installed, enabled and activated it, but when I open movie (autmatically opened in MX player) subtitles are not presented. I searched internet and I realized that XBMC subtitles add on in other implementations is not using MX player. I found topis with SubsLauncher. I followed these instrctions: http://subslauncher.tvdongle.nl/use-with-xbmc/
I managed to get autmatically downloaded subtitles for movies on my local drive that I start outside of XBMC. When I tried from xbmc, I everytime get No subtitle and than nothing happened?

Has anyone get workin xbmc sutitles ad on on android? Any idea?
Regards

Messages In This Thread
XBMC subtitles problem - by demokedes - 2013-02-12, 11:03
RE: XBMC subtitles problem - by jowadmax - 2013-02-27, 06:13
RE: XBMC subtitles problem - by demokedes - 2013-02-27, 09:43
RE: XBMC subtitles problem - by jowadmax - 2013-02-28, 00:00
RE: XBMC subtitles problem - by demokedes - 2013-02-28, 08:55
RE: XBMC subtitles problem - by jowadmax - 2013-02-28, 18:59
RE: XBMC subtitles problem - by amet - 2013-03-02, 20:21
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC subtitles problem0