OS X [RELEASE] TexturePacker for Mac OS X (Download Here)
(2013-02-18, 00:58)EqUiNoX Wrote: Hi,

I was hunting high and low for a copy of TexturePacker for MacOSX, but could not find one, until i was pointed to the fact I would have to compile XBMC to get a copy.

After compiling XBMC I then found out the fact it had dependancies to a hard coded path of /Users/Shared/xbmc_depends. I wanted something portable that could be part of our current skin development. After further research I managed to repoint the dependancies to the executables local folder so is now fully portable.

Hopefully this will be of use to the Mac community especially for those who wouldn't even know how to begin compiling XBMC.

You can download from here...

https://bitbucket.org/teamblackbolt/team.../downloads

Please note when running the TexturePacker it will say some warnings like...

Class SDLTranslatorResponder is implemented in both /Path/To/TexturePacker/libSDL-1.2.0.dylib and /Path/To/TexturePacker/libSDL_image-1.2.0.dylib. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

I have been unable to suppress those messages, but hoping someone can fix the problem in the XBMC repo, at which point ill recompile and submit again. Other than that I have tested on Mountain Lion 10.8 and appears to work fine.

Let me know any feedback/issues

Cool thank, does this work for KODI 17 too?

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] TexturePacker for Mac OS X (Download Here) - by firemonkey9916 - 2017-02-03, 14:45
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] TexturePacker for Mac OS X (Download Here)1