Win Xbox 360 controller and xpadder - Double d pad presses
I understand that frodo has native xbox controller support but I have been using xpadder with my wireless controller since dharma.
I would like to continue using it because my layout works for me, and my friends and family know it now. The main reason though is the dead zones. I have the analogs set to 4 way standard with a large dead zone to avoid it snapping back and registering a push in the other direction.

I installed and set up frodo tonight, and everything was great until I tried use the d pad. It sends double key presses to xbmc and I cannot figure out how to fix it. I saw another post about xbox360eventclient.exe, but that is not running in my task manager and again, I'd prefer not to use the built in support.

Any suggestions?
I had this problem as well. It is doing this cause XBMC recognizes the d-pad as both a controller press and a keyboard press. To fix this you can go to the location where XBMC is installed, usually under C:\Program Files\XBMC. Go inside the system\keymaps (C:\Program Files\XBMC\system\keymaps) directory there is a file in there named something similar to "Xbox 360 Wireless Controller.keymap" You can delete it or edit it or whatever to suit your needs. I personally like the way it is set it up by though.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbox 360 controller and xpadder - Double d pad presses0