More fun with PAPlayer......
I've had some issues with PAPlayer in the past where the audio would cut out. Forcing audio output to use DVDPlayer in advancedsettings.xml fixed that issue in the past. I haven' t had any PAPlayer issues since Eden. I think I may have run across another issue with PAPlayer in Frodo though. Playback is typically fine, but I had the audio pause a few times this evening when playing some music. However, the issue I ran into is attempting to start playing another track manually when the current playing track is about to end. If I try to start playing another song in the last few seconds of the current track, sound stops and the new track doesn't start playing, I can do other things in XBMC, and the track I tried to play is highlighted yellow from when I started playing it.....but as soon as I hit the stop button. XBMC just freezes and I have to power off and back on. So it seems PAPlayer doesn't like me trying to change tracks near the end of a track. Can somebody else try to replicate this on Frodo? I'm going to force DVDPlayer for audio playback in my advancedsettings.xml and see if that resolves the issue. If somebody else can replicate the issue using PAPlayer, I'll submit a Trac ticket for it.

-hogfan

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
More fun with PAPlayer......0