[Linux] [SOLVED] Wake up fullscreen, but with title bar
Hi all.

I run xbmc with Xubuntu 12.04, intel, nvidia card (with latest private drivers) connected only to one tv with HDMI. I updated to Frodo a few days ago and when xmbc cuts the tv signal off after a few minutes (with the option in system/video/power saving/Put display to sleep when idle) and wake up later, the program appears fullscreen, but with the title bar and the window decoration. Is not actually windowed, because pressing backslash window changes to a smaller resolution (again with window decoration, of course), and pressing again goes back to actual fullscreen.

I was messing around with this problem (is a problem for me because I don't have a keyboard attached to my mediacenter), trying to start xbmc minimized, and calling wmctrl, etc, etc... But wmctrl was not able to detect the xbmc window (Huh) so I couldn't make the thing work.

Finally, i've found a little pyton script on http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1205303 , window-toggle-decorations.py , (thanks bastafidli !) . Same solution for distinct problem.

I just start xbmc with the following script:
Code:
#!/bin/bash
xbmc &
sleep 10
window-toggle-decorations.py
sleep 1
window-toggle-decorations.py
sleep 1

... and now seems xbmc wakes up perfectly. Hope it helps somebody!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Linux] [SOLVED] Wake up fullscreen, but with title bar0