• 17(current)
Media Manager for Music
Hi All,

Thanks for the kind words. I've decided to return to work on Symphony, rebuilding her from the ground up.

At present I am working on the core music functionality, then I will move onto Music Video support.

I'll post some more details as I get closer to releasing an alpha.
@Ethyria thank you
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2015-03-22, 22:32)Ethyria Wrote: Hi All,

Thanks for the kind words. I've decided to return to work on Symphony, rebuilding her from the ground up.

At present I am working on the core music functionality, then I will move onto Music Video support.

That's great news. Thankyou !! Blush
(2015-01-26, 22:58)Ethyria Wrote:
(2015-01-26, 10:12)wilmans2m Wrote: @Ethyria : Hope you have good holiday Smile
Just to know if you think to go on "Symphony" soon ?

Thanks for giving us some news Smile (even if mediaelch begin to scrap music)

I have actually been rebuilding Symphony from the ground up but with the release of MediaElch's music scraping capability, I'm unsure whether to continue development or move onto another project.I really feel MediaElch is ticking all the boxes and has nailed it.

(2015-03-23, 22:16)Rastan Wrote:
(2015-03-22, 22:32)Ethyria Wrote: Hi All,

That's great news. Thankyou !! Blush

Wonderful news!
Great news ! Thanks.
Zotac CI320 Nano : (4Go, SSD 64Go, W7_64)
Zotac CI323 Nano : (4Go, SSD 120Go, W10)

Acer Aspire 5740G (Intel I3 330M, 4Go, WD 500Go, W7_64)
Desktop (Intel Q6600@3Ghz, 6Go, Seagate 500Go & Seagate 320 Go W7_64)

NAS Synology DS213+ : 2*3To WD Red (SHR)
NAS Synology DS215J : 2*4To WD Red (SHR)

All under KODI Jarvis 16, Aeon Nox Silvo Mod & Mr.V Widget Mod.

Hi all, I just thought I'd give a quick up date as to where I am up to with Symphony. The NFO parsing and creating is now finished and I am currently working on the music scraping.

I've decided to go with a different look and feel to the original Symphony, going with a Windows 8 style:

The top menu's are temporary but the screenshots should give a general idea of where I am headed with it.

Once I get the music scraper finished I'll move onto Music Videos. I'm still researching the best way to handle scraping for them, so if anyone is aware of any good resources for Music Video data let me know.
Looks awesome ethyria
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Can't wait. Thank you for your hard work :-D
Great news, in this version it'll be a option to chose the language of scrapper?
Looks very promising Ethyria. Can't wait to see it in action!
wow ! amazing Ethyria. You've done a such good job. Can't wait. Thanks.
Zotac CI320 Nano : (4Go, SSD 64Go, W7_64)
Zotac CI323 Nano : (4Go, SSD 120Go, W10)

Acer Aspire 5740G (Intel I3 330M, 4Go, WD 500Go, W7_64)
Desktop (Intel Q6600@3Ghz, 6Go, Seagate 500Go & Seagate 320 Go W7_64)

NAS Synology DS213+ : 2*3To WD Red (SHR)
NAS Synology DS215J : 2*4To WD Red (SHR)

All under KODI Jarvis 16, Aeon Nox Silvo Mod & Mr.V Widget Mod.

You made my day.... Can't wait for an alpha version to be available.
Awesome!
Can't wait to test it!
(2015-04-07, 22:37)Ethyria Wrote: Hi all, I just thought I'd give a quick up date as to where I am up to with Symphony. The NFO parsing and creating is now finished and I am currently working on the music scraping.

I've decided to go with a different look and feel to the original Symphony, going with a Windows 8 style:

The top menu's are temporary but the screenshots should give a general idea of where I am headed with it.

Once I get the music scraper finished I'll move onto Music Videos. I'm still researching the best way to handle scraping for them, so if anyone is aware of any good resources for Music Video data let me know.

Ethyria thank you so much. Finally someone working on a decent music video scraper. I hope ur able to get it working.

Oh and a suggestion for music video scraper. IMVDB.com seems to be a growing collection of music video info.

Keep up good work look forward to release. Big Grin
For music video it would be nice if you could read "mp4" tags which I guess are derived from iTunes tags.

scott s.
  • 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media Manager for Music3