• 14(current)
Release script.extendedinfo
How do I run this new script with ace skin?
HTPC Basement: i3 3225, Asrock z77 pro4m, 8gb Crucial DDR3 1600, Samsung 840 120gb SSD, Silverstone GD05B Case

HTPC Livingroom: WIP

Server: UnRaid: Intel G550, Asrock B75 pro3m, 4gb ram, Parity Drive 3tb WD Red, Data 2 x 2tb WD Red, Cache 1tb WD Blue, Fractal Design XL R2 Case
(2014-09-01, 22:21)AnthonyJS02 Wrote: How do I run this new script with ace skin?

skinners needs to implement it.
this forum is for skin devs though, not for users. please post in their forums.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
RottenTomatoes should work again, I created a new account on their site. The API keys from my older account never got activated somehow.
I´m thinkin about movin the api keys out to the skin side to avoid reaching the usage limits too fast. That would require all skinners who use this script to add a file (let´s say keys.txt) to their skin folder which contains a json structure with key information (probably base64 encoded so we don´t have to show the API keys in plaintext anymore)
Example content for keys.txt would be: {"moviedb_key": "123xyz", "lastfm_key": "456uvw"}
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Phil,

in cinemas widget still not working.Trending always did work.Has the api key been updated or is it in the works??I am using the exp1080 skin and sometimes the metro TV skin both have this script supported.I deleted this script from the home folder and reinstalled the newest zip from github but no luck.again any help or advice is appreciated

thanks
I need the exact script call + debug log.
since i did not document all the script calls yet: here is a list of possible commands I wrote down sometime ago.
it´s not complete and does not list the property names yet but it´s a start. Wink )

needed parameters:

Code:
Yahoo Pipe JSON feed:       info=json           +feed
Similar Movies from DB:     info=similarlocal   +DBID
XKCD Webcomics:             info=xkcd
Flickr Images:              info=flickr
Artist Discography:         info=discography    +artist
Extended Artist Details:    info=artistdetails  +artist
Extended Album Info:        info=albuminfo      +id
LastFM shouts for album:    info=shouts         +artist,album
Extended studio info:       info=studio         +studio
Extended Set Info:          info=set            +type,dbid
Top Music Artists:          info=topartists
C & H Webcomics:            info=cyanide
In Cinema Movies (RT):           info=intheaters
Box Office Movies:          info=boxoffice
Opening Movies:             info=opening
Upcoming movies:            info=upcoming
Movies in cinema (TMDB):           info=incinemas
Most popular movies:        info=popular
Top rated movies:           info=toprated
Top rentals:                info=toprentals
Similar Movies:             info=similarmovies  + id OR dbid
Movie Lists:                info=movielists     + dbid
Movie Keywords:             info=keywords       + dbid
Extended movie info:        info=extendedinfo   +
Extended TV Show Info:      info=extendedtvinfo +
More from Director:         info=directormovies + director
More from writer:           info=writermovies   + writer
Similar Movies (Trakt)                     info=similarmoviestrakt        +dbid
Similar TVShows (Trakt)            info=similartvshowstrakt        +dbid (+type=episode)
Shows appearing on TV:      info=airingshows
Shows premiering on TV:     info=premiereshows
Trending TV Shows:          info=trendingshows
Trending movies:            info=trendingmovies
Simi Artists from local DB  info=similarartistsinlibrary    +
Artist Concerts:            info=artistevents   +
Youtube Search:             info=youtubesearch  +
Near Concerts (using GeoIP) info=nearevents
Concerts for Venue:         info=venueevents    + id
Concert from top DB Artists:info=topartistsnearevents
Events for specific Area    info=getlocationevents

for all: prefix,silent
If i am not mistaken these...
Code:
In Cinema Movies:           info=incinemaRT (Rotten Tomatoes)
Movies in cinema:           info=incinema (TMDB)

are changed now to these...
Code:
In Cinema Movies:           info=intheaters(Rotten Tomatoes)
Movies in cinema:           info=incinemas (TMDB)

Cheers
Nessus
(2014-09-17, 22:56)nessus Wrote: If i am not mistaken these...
Code:
In Cinema Movies:           info=incinemaRT (Rotten Tomatoes)
Movies in cinema:           info=incinema (TMDB)

are changed now to these...
Code:
In Cinema Movies:           info=intheaters(Rotten Tomatoes)
Movies in cinema:           info=incinemas (TMDB)

Cheers
Nessus

thx, didn´t double-check everything. fixed the list.
This script does not provide any more properties for discart, plotline, year, ... for movie set in backend mode ?
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
(2014-09-18, 14:06)mikebzh44 Wrote: This script does not provide any more properties for discart, plotline, year, ... for movie set in backend mode ?

correct. that part is moved to script.skin.info.service.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=203196
Hello Phil65

I am wondering if you can help out us Aeon MQ5 skin users?

We are currently having to use an older version of your Extended Info Script that was modified for use on Gotham.

I have been told until the skin is updated we are unable to use the latest version of your own Extended Info Script.

The problem I am having and I have also had someone else confirm he is having the exact same problem, is pretty much every time we go in to music playback Full screen mode the Extended Info Script crashes.

I have a snippet from the log file and the full log file can be seen on this post here on the MQ5 thread.

Now this has only recently started to happen, previously we have been using the same version of the Extended Info Script and MQ5 for months with no problems.

Many thanks for any help
(2014-09-19, 15:08)cw-kid Wrote: Hello Phil65

I am wondering if you can help out us Aeon MQ5 skin users?

We are currently having to use an older version of your Extended Info Script that was modified for use on Gotham.

I have been told until the skin is updated we are unable to use the latest version of your own Extended Info Script.

The problem I am having and I have also had someone else confirm he is having the exact same problem, is pretty much every time we go in to music playback Full screen mode the Extended Info Script crashes.

I have a snippet from the log file and the full log file can be seen on this post here on the MQ5 thread.

Now this has only recently started to happen, previously we have been using the same version of the Extended Info Script and MQ5 for months with no problems.

Many thanks for any help

sorry, no support for outdated versions.
Phil

OK any clues on a quick fix? if one of the guys on the MQ5 thread can mod it again?

As not only does the script fail it also totally bombs out my XBMC sometimes and makes it auto restart itself.

Cheers
info=similar is now split up into two functions: info=similartvshowstrakt and info=similarmoviestrakt, both need dbid= parameter from movie/tvshow.
if you do not have any tvshow dbid available you can also use the episode dbid, you have to append type=episode to the script call then.
The trakt.tv api is reaallly slow at times though, causin a timeout without gettin any data.
Also cleaned up the code today, all JSON calls should now get cached.
So does Extended Info Script have anything to do with music? I thought we had to install it just for the Movie Sets and stuff like that to work properly. It only seems to crash now when going in to full screen music playback mode. Hopefully the Aeon MQ5 skin will be updated to use your newer correct versions at some point. In the mean time think I will have to uninstall the modified version of this script completely.

Cheers.
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
script.extendedinfo29