Android Is it possible to make XBMC on Android play Netflix?
I was wondering if a plugin (a la XBMCflix on windows) could be used to integrate Netflix into the XBMC android app, by playing the videos directly, or through the Netflix Android app?

This would be an excellent way to get seamless Netflix integration without having to run a full windows/OSX htpc. There are numerous android based mini-HTPCs out there which can run both the XBMC and Netflix apps, but is there a way to launch a netflix video directly from xbmc?
I believe it's being looked into. It's been discussed, at least. There are APIs to access netflix metadata (XBMCflix did this), that just leaves us requiring a way to open netflix on a specific movie. It's possible on iOS via a custom application URL, but I'm not sure about android. Our android devs probably could tell you more.

If possible, it would be very awesome.
Doesn't look good. The URL scheme is iOS only, and undocumented.
(2013-04-02, 08:42)Ned Scott Wrote: Doesn't look good. The URL scheme is iOS only, and undocumented.

That's poopy.
This would definitely be great, as the Netflix app is not really controllable with a remote.
I got XBMCFlicks to install on Android, but I couldn't get it to open the Netflix app, and the browser will attempt (and fail) to open Netflix URLs itself rather than passing them to the app.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is it possible to make XBMC on Android play Netflix?0