No sound through Logitech G930 wireless headset
Hi,

I couldn't find a post related to this issue I'm having, so I decided to post. I just set up a new headset: Logitech G930 wireless USB model.

Now when I play a movie on the XBMC I get no audio through the headset. I was able to get sound before on a set of Sennheisers through the analog audio jack when playing movies on the XBMC.

Now that I've hooked up the new USB wireless headset I'm getting no sound at all through them.

Any ideas what I should do?

Thanks.

-Hugh
OS? You might have to manually select the USB headset as an output device under Settings -> System -> Audio output
(2013-04-06, 04:57)Ned Scott Wrote: OS? You might have to manually select the USB headset as an output device under Settings -> System -> Audio output

I was able to resolve this. The problem was I had installed Aeon Nox, and when I did, it got rid of the System > Settings option path. So I couldn't select the correct option for the audio. I had to disable Aeon Nox, revert to Confluence, then went to System > Settings > System > Audio Output. Then I selected for Audio Output Analog and then selected the headset for Audio Output Device. Then I was able to get sound through my headset.

Did I install Aeon Nox the wrong way, or why would it not have the same options as when I'm using Confluence?
No idea. Last time I used Nox I was able to find a settings button along with all the other normal home screen buttons.
I was having the same issue and google brought me here. As much as I hate to bump up an old thread I'd like it to have the answer:

Having read this thread, and using Nox, I realized what the problem was... I had to simply scroll down (using the arrow key or the dot on the side) in the Audio Output window. The option is there, but it was not visible.

In Confluence the options are all visible at once, but it wasn't apparent in Nox to scroll down.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No sound through Logitech G930 wireless headset0