• 24(current)
librtmp - Help Thread
(2013-10-07, 14:21)Xbmccafe Wrote: Hi can someone please tell me which one is for apple tv 2, Should i download apple tv 1´s or ios?

iOS
(2013-10-02, 17:04)patria o muerte Wrote:
(2013-10-02, 14:51)pajopasa Wrote: Good afternoon redpenguin.
Updated the librtmp on android for latest version 9-14-13 and now xbmc does not connect to internet.
Has anyone had this problem

+1

Hi, I just installed the android version from the apk on the first page. I have the same problem. You still need a log file? If so I'll try to find out how
I don't need a log. I just can't seem to figure out what's going on yet.

I have asked folks here who are good with Android to no avail and tried on an Android forum that gave me the original method, and nobody replied me there either.

So I am totally clueless right now why it keeps on failing when this did not happen that long ago.

I am not doing anything differently at all and have checked all of my steps.
Ok, l'm sorry, I'm really a noob when it comes to this and stumbled on this some months ago. That time I replaced the .so file and it then fixed my no video issue in xot but after updating xbmc to a nightly I got the problems back and then noticed today you also had the full xbmc apk and decided to try it. I'll just try replacing the files again. Thanks still
np, I just hope to eventually get this issue fix, but I am just not sure what to do right now.
(2013-10-05, 03:53)RedPenguin Wrote:
(2013-10-05, 00:36)mc2prod Wrote: Hello Redpenguin. Thank you for your hard work. I have been trying to get steaming channels to play from your StreamDB.xml list. Only 10 work. I am thinking its something on my end.

Original Setup (Did not work in original setup):
Apple TV 2
XBMC 12.2

Current Setup:
Apple TV 2
XBMC 13 alpha

Steps taken so far:

1. disabled all addons except livestreams
2. replaced original librtmp with redpenguin librtmp for ATV2 or iOS
3. Enabled Logging
4. Read through 35 pages of this thread
5. Researched on Google for answers
6. Updated to the lates alpha release of XBMC for hope of new librtmp.

The most frequent error message in the log is:

ERROR: RTMP_ReadPacket, failed to read RTMP packet header

My log:
http://pastebin.com/DsxQ0iLq

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

This is nothing you did wrong or anything wrong with your setup.

It appears you were trying channels that are hosted by "ilive" and the issue right now is, they have gone into "extreme security mode" it seems.

They went from having a diff token every week or so to now encrypted tokens which I currently am unsure how to get them into LiveStreams automatically even with regex.

I may have to just manually update the list every now and then.

Funny thing is, it seemed ilive was 1-2-3, one of the easiest ever livestreams for as long as I can remember.

Could you please point me or post a tutorial on how you dump the rtmp data (if using an application, which one?), so I could possibly build my own personal xml list (using your structure as a template) and that way you dont need to always update the files for guys like me. I am also interested in how I could build in some proxy support to get around nation IP blocks (if you know off hand that would be great if not, I can use a proxy service like hide my ass). Thank you!!
I RedPenguin.
I tried several times do update your last librtmp, but after that xbmc don't connect to the internet.
Can you please point me one LIBRTMP.SO for android that i can download ( before this last one )
I tried to use the one like this librtmp.so.0 but they don't work.
Xbmc simple don't load and crash.
Thanks for your work.
(2013-10-08, 09:25)mc2prod Wrote:
(2013-10-05, 03:53)RedPenguin Wrote:
(2013-10-05, 00:36)mc2prod Wrote: Hello Redpenguin. Thank you for your hard work. I have been trying to get steaming channels to play from your StreamDB.xml list. Only 10 work. I am thinking its something on my end.

Original Setup (Did not work in original setup):
Apple TV 2
XBMC 12.2

Current Setup:
Apple TV 2
XBMC 13 alpha

Steps taken so far:

1. disabled all addons except livestreams
2. replaced original librtmp with redpenguin librtmp for ATV2 or iOS
3. Enabled Logging
4. Read through 35 pages of this thread
5. Researched on Google for answers
6. Updated to the lates alpha release of XBMC for hope of new librtmp.

The most frequent error message in the log is:

ERROR: RTMP_ReadPacket, failed to read RTMP packet header

My log:
http://pastebin.com/DsxQ0iLq

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

This is nothing you did wrong or anything wrong with your setup.

It appears you were trying channels that are hosted by "ilive" and the issue right now is, they have gone into "extreme security mode" it seems.

They went from having a diff token every week or so to now encrypted tokens which I currently am unsure how to get them into LiveStreams automatically even with regex.

Funny thing is, it seemed ilive was 1-2-3, one of the easiest ever livestreams for as long as I can remember.

Could you please point me or post a tutorial on how you dump the rtmp data (if using an application, which one?), so I could possibly build my own personal xml list (using your structure as a template) and that way you dont need to always update the files for guys like me. I am also interested in how I could build in some proxy support to get around nation IP blocks (if you know off hand that would be great if not, I can use a proxy service like hide my ass). Thank you!!

Basically the easiest way to learn problem would be to check out the various guides on http://stream-reocrder.com

I use a variety of methods to find links, such as Wireshark using ("rtmpt" OR "mms" OR "rtsp" OR "http" as a filter) to RTMPDUMPHelper, to Firebug. Also sometimes literally viewing the page source code.

Then you can take basically any .xml file and "cookie-cutter" the info once you have obtained it.

(2013-10-09, 12:17)pajopasa Wrote: I RedPenguin.
I tried several times do update your last librtmp, but after that xbmc don't connect to the internet.
Can you please point me one LIBRTMP.SO for android that i can download ( before this last one )
I tried to use the one like this librtmp.so.0 but they don't work.
Xbmc simple don't load and crash.
Thanks for your work.

All the older are in the folder named "Older".

I still haven't figure out why the current versions at not working.
I tried use the last one.
The date in your repository is 6-17-13 but the file is librtmp.so.0 and cant rename it to librtmp.so
I tried do update it in xbmc and xbmc don't start after that.
Can you tell me a way of changing the name of the file from librtmp.so.0 to only librtmp.so so that will be recognize by xbmc in android?
Sorry for my English.
Thanks
(2013-10-10, 00:33)pajopasa Wrote: I tried use the last one.
The date in your repository is 6-17-13 but the file is librtmp.so.0 and cant rename it to librtmp.so
Can you tell me a way of changing the name of the file from librtmp.so.0 to only librtmp.so so that will be recognize by xbmc in android?
Sorry for my English.
Thanks

I will change the name now, as folks have mentioned it before.
(2013-10-10, 06:32)RedPenguin Wrote:
(2013-10-10, 00:33)pajopasa Wrote: I tried use the last one.
Sorry for my English.
Thanks

I will change the name now, as folks have mentioned it before.

Thanks man. Smile
(2013-10-10, 00:21)RedPenguin Wrote:
(2013-10-08, 09:25)mc2prod Wrote:
(2013-10-05, 03:53)RedPenguin Wrote: This is nothing you did wrong or anything wrong with your setup.

Basically the easiest way to learn problem would be to check out the various guides on http://stream-reocrder.com

I use a variety of methods to find links, such as Wireshark using ("rtmpt" OR "mms" OR "rtsp" OR "http" as a filter) to RTMPDUMPHelper, to Firebug. Also sometimes literally viewing the page source code.

Then you can take basically any .xml file and "cookie-cutter" the info once you have obtained it.

Thank you for the information!
(2013-09-25, 21:53)RedPenguin Wrote:
(2013-09-25, 20:16)nufc4life1982 Wrote: hi im trying to update the librtmp files on xbmcbuntu but dont know what files i need and also dont know what path tho replace them can anyone help?

i have replaced the windows files on another computer and all is working so i know how to do that just not on the xbmcbuntu version

also is the link down on here http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=HOW...te_librtmp as the mediafire link just times out?

Well on the wiki page you linked to, it tells you where to look for Linux:

Linux: Various locations, use find / | grep librtmp.so.0 to find libtrmp

Also if you are running XBMCBuntu as a Live, non-installed (hard drive) or non-persistant (thumb-drive), replacing the file would only be temporarily and per boot instance, unless you make a custom live image.

(2013-09-25, 16:13)sagheerahmed94 Wrote: Did anybody find the way update the librtmp in android bcoz I am trying since 2 months to update but I couldnt get success there is no option data/data ...data comes only once not twice if anybody got success plz post in here how they did it thanks

I know there are issues with Android and I am attempting to work out all the issues myself.

So far no volunteers with Android, have offered assistance on a better way of getting the librtmp.so on to Android.

It appears Android 4.3 must have broken my old APK method because I am doing the same steps I did previously that worked flawlessly with 4.2 and also tried the ORION tool which afaik seems to do the same thing and still no go.

I'm beginning to run out of ideas for Android.

@RP did u find any solution to update librtmp in android device
HOW TO UPDATE LIBRTMP IN ANDROID PHONE/DEVICES

http://goo.gl/FfJG1m
(2013-10-11, 17:30)sagheerahmed94 Wrote:
(2013-09-25, 20:16)nufc4life1982 Wrote: hi im trying to update the librtmp files on xbmcbuntu but dont know what files i need and also dont know what path tho replace them can anyone help?

i have replaced the windows files on another computer and all is working so i know how to do that just not on the xbmcbuntu version

also is the link down on here http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=HOW...te_librtmp as the mediafire link just times out?

Also if you are running XBMCBuntu as a Live, non-installed (hard drive) or non-persistant (thumb-drive), replacing the file would only be temporarily and per boot instance, unless you make a custom live image.

(2013-09-25, 16:13)sagheerahmed94 Wrote: Did anybody find the way update the librtmp in android bcoz I am trying since 2 months to update but I couldnt get success there is no option data/data ...data comes only once not twice if anybody got success plz post in here how they did it thanks

I know there are issues with Android and I am attempting to work out all the issues myself.

So far no volunteers with Android, have offered assistance on a better way of getting the librtmp.so on to Android.

It appears Android 4.3 must have broken my old APK method because I am doing the same steps I did previously that worked flawlessly with 4.2 and also tried the ORION tool which afaik seems to do the same thing and still no go.

You can make a xbmc.apk with the new librtmp and install it

negative but S74ck3r is currently on the case, investigating for me, what the possible issue(s) may be.

Quote:
(2013-10-11, 19:15)pajopasa Wrote:
(2013-09-25, 21:53)RedPenguin Wrote: Well on the wiki page you linked to, it tells you where to look for Linux:

You can make a xbmc.apk with the new librtmp and install it

I already tried that and folks say the APKs now crash even though it worked in the past, LoL.
  • 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
librtmp - Help Thread8