Solved Blu Ray and DVD Case Covers, 12.1
Video 
In Frodo 12.0 when I would watch a movie it would show the cover as either a Blu or DVD after I watched it and it would save it.
I upgraded to 12.1 and now after I watch a movie it shows the cover as a Blu or DVD but when I start another movie the covers revert to the generic cover with no DVD or Blu markings.
All the ones that have been marked before the update show correctly, just the newest ones do not.

I have rebooted, changed skins etc and the same problem occurs. Has anyone else encountered this problem? Or can have me try something that will fix it?
Win8, all updates.

Thanks

FIXED with the newest build.
Is there a flag or something that tells XBMC to label it as a Blu Ray or DVD on the case?
In Aeon Nox 4.0 skin you can name the file to include Blu-Ray. For example, Avatar.3D.Blu-Ray will show a 3D blu-ray cover.
(2013-04-24, 05:08)baijuxavior Wrote: In Aeon Nox 4.0 skin you can name the file to include Blu-Ray. For example, Avatar.3D.Blu-Ray will show a 3D blu-ray cover.

Ironically, that did not work either. I have my file named Lincoln.blu-ray.iso and it does not add the blu cover.
In 'Viewtype settings' enable BD/DVD case.
(2013-04-25, 16:51)baijuxavior Wrote: In 'Viewtype settings' enable BD/DVD case.

That is already set. Some of the cases show up like they should but new movies do not.

I have uninstalled XBMC and reinstalled and the same problems.
Seems to be a bug.

https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/2658
FIXED with the newest build.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Blu Ray and DVD Case Covers, 12.10