Solved Advanced Launcher Won't install
I did a update through XBMC for Advanced Launcher it ended up causing all my standalone executables to no longer work and also made it not work after the update. So I uninstalled it and reinstalled it.
Now even after doing forced refresh Advanced Launcher will not install gets to 88% and stops. Tried other addons no issues at all just Advanced Launcher won't download & install.

Went into the Addons folder in XBMC to see if there were anything left behind after uninstalling it for the 3rd time nothing old was left.
Is there anything else I can do to get it to download and install can I manually install it? Is that even possible?
Strangely enough installing Advanced Launcher after changing the skin fixed it?! Now I'm getting a script failed error addon.py when trying to launch a .exe that used to work I removed the old one re-did it and it's getting that addon.py script error. The latest version of Advanced Launcher is installed is there a fix for this? All is working now took me to uninstall the game and reinstall to get it launching again. Cool all fixed.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Launcher Won't install0