how do you get back to the media that is playing from the menu
Is there a button that will allow you to go back to the movie or tv show you are currently watching. For example I am watching a tv show and want to go back to the episode list in the library. As is now the only way that I can find to go back to the episode I am currently watching is to hit back all the way out to the main screen. This works and if it the only way it can be done I can live with it but it would be nice if there was just a button that could be mapped to me remote or something. I hope its something simple Smile

thanks in advance
yeah click on the left arrow which brings up some sidebar menu and at the bottom there is a full screen option click that and you are back watching the episode or movie you were watching. it took me a while to find that...
You can probably get fancy and map some button on your remote to full screen but that is the easy ghetto way.
יונתן בן-חיים
I cant believe I never saw that in the side menu.

Thank you so much. Its not Ideal but at least the functionality is there
This is what your looking for i think

Fullscreen

in my Keyboard.xml:

<m mod="ctrl">Fullscreen</m>

If my replies help you, please click on my reputation Image below :) thanks :)
As advised above, the action you are probably looking for is Fullscreen toggle, if you've got a keyboard connected then it's the Tab button by default.
The Tab key should return you to fullscreen while viewing the episode list with video playing in background.

jjd-uk beat me to it! Smile
You guys are all awesome!!! this is why I love using software that has such a active user base.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
how do you get back to the media that is playing from the menu0