finding current .m3u
Hi all, when I'm playing a video via a .m3u I'd like to find out what the rest of the playlist is.

This works for most other methods of playing (eg, via the conventional Movies or TV Shows menu options):

{"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "Playlist.GetItems", "params": { "properties": [ "runtime", "showtitle", "season", "title", "artist" ], "playlistid": 1}, "id": 1}

But when viewing via .m3u it gives pretty much an empty response:

{"jsonrpc":"2.0","id":1,"result":{"limits":{"total":0,"start":0,"end":0}}}

Even if I could find out the name of the current .m3u then I can get the full listing of a .m3u from Files.GetDirectory:

{"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "Files.GetDirectory", "id": 1, "params": { "directory":"nfs://192.168.0.110/data/musicdb/blah.m3u","media":"video"}}

So if .m3u is equivalent to a directory in xbmc, then I could find the playlist with a "current directory" command or something. (On disk though, the videos are all in different directories to the .m3u though).

Basically when I'm playing music videos in this manner on the TV, I'd like a previous/now/next webpage/widget/whatever on my laptop. Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
finding current .m3u0