Solved My art is all messed up
Sad 
I did something terrible.

I was annoyed at the clearart and logos and wanted to do some cleaning and rescraping so I decided to delete the contents of my Userdata/Thumbnails folder.

Big mistake, because now XBMC thinks I still have the pictures in the thumbnails folder and is just giving me blanks because it can't find the pictures.

I thought I could just update my library and easily start from scratch but whatever I do there are still traces of my missing pictures Sad

Can anyone help? I really don't want to do a complete reinstall and setup of all my add-ons.
Delete this file to force XBMC to rebuild the artwork cache:

userdata (wiki)/database/Textures13.db

That should get XBMC to redownload images using the source URLs that are stored in the database.
You're a saint, thanks!
Don't thank me, thank jmarshall for revamping the cache system to allow this :D
If you want to automatically pre-load your texture cache try this script - it might even have helped you remove the troublesome artwork in the first place without blitzing your entire cache.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
My art is all messed up0