Bug Incorrect placement of angled non-scrolling labels?
I've noticed an odd rendering behavior:

I have a couple of scrolling labels, which sometimes don't contain long enough strings to make them scroll.

At the default 0 degree angle, the labels are rendered in exactly the same spot no matter if the string is long enough to scroll or not, as expected.

If you change the angle however, the non-scrolling label is placed too high and the offset increases as you increase the angle.

I hope this picture explains it better: [Update: better image further down]

I'm using yesterdays nightly win32 build.
Just a quick clarification:

When I say "non-scrolling" in the above post, I'm referring to a label that has scrolling set to true but content that's too short to make it scroll. Labels with scrolling set to false does not seem to be effected.

Also, I haven't created a ticket in the bugtracker yet since I haven't had time to put together a sample file for the devs to test with.
Hi,
sample file or even small snippet with few controls that demonstrate issue would be great here. Sadly, creating sample to reproduce bug often consumes more time than fixing bug itself :/ Plus sometimes I can't reproduce it at all. Summuing up: I need sample to take a look at it Smile
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting.
Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first

My previous forum/trac nickname: grajen3
I'm not at home at the moment so I'm unable to post a full sample right now, but I described the general steps to reproduce it in the bugtracker, http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/14349

I'll try to find some time to get a sample ready this evening
@pieh
Test files are now up on the bugtracker, http://trac.xbmc.org/attachment/ticket/1...olling.zip

Red, Green and Black labels all have identical posx/poxy values so they should overlap perfectly, but only the Green and Black do.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Incorrect placement of angled non-scrolling labels?0