Power on with Rosewill RHRC11002
So built my htpc utilizing the A75M-itx mobo and Rosewill RHRC 11002 remote/dongle.
Everything is fine except on occassion I am unable to turn it on from the S5 state, seemed like the dongle usb port was sleeping.
I emailed Asrock and they assured me that in the S5 state the USB ports are powered so that is not the issue.
Been having mixed luck with this. When I exit XBMC I choose 'Power Down System' , this brings it to the off /S5 state. If I decide to turn it back on again within a few minutes there is no problem, however if I wait an extended period of time it seems like it will not power on from the remote.
However I decided last night to turn turn it on and after it sat idle for 20 hours it came on without issue.
I use a Harmony one remote and have trained it to learn the "on command" from the Rosewill remote. Is the "moon shaped" button the On button?
Do note that the Rosewill remote also will not turn it on in those times it just doesnt seem to want to wake. Is there a way to get/find the "true On command" from a Rosewill remote?

Perhaps I am going about this wrong, perhaps I should program the "ON" to be an MCE Keyboard button press since the A75M will wake on keyboard press.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Power on with Rosewill RHRC110020