Release Keymap Editor (configure remote in GUI)
(2015-02-11, 14:35)rizjuan1 Wrote:
(2015-02-10, 13:54)takoi Wrote:
(2015-02-03, 20:39)Jayhovah Wrote: Does not work for me:

Kodi Helix on Amazon Fire TV

Before logging I used the add-on to "reset to default" then restarted Kodi with logging.

While logging I attempted to remap Global Navigation PageUp and PageDown to keys on my Logitech Harmony Smart Control remote which come up as 61627 and 61626 respectively. Then saved.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=413736

If I were to go back into the keymap editor I would see that my changes were not captured.
Can you post the gen.xml file found in userdata (wiki)/keymaps/ please?

I am experiencing the same problem after updating Kodi from 13.2 to 14.1 (did a clean install) on my Fire TV stick. When I save the configuration in Keymap Editor and go back to the edit screen, the changes disappear. The new actions also do not occur when I push the corresponding button. I pulled the gen.xml via adbfire and got this:

The only change I tried was to make back the back button on my fire tv remote stop fullscreen playback. Does it look right? It had worked flawlessly using this program on 13.2.

Edit: So I edited the gen.xml to remove the extra returns and manually pushed it to my FireTV Stick via adbfire and now it works! It seems like those extra returns are messing with the keymap. Here's what the working edit looks like:

Definitely shouldn't have those extra spaces there. I'm unable to reproduce it my linux or android device, so could anyone of you having this problem check if the old v0.9.7 have the same problem (either rollback or get it here)?

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Release] Keymap Editor (configure remote in GUI) - by takoi - 2015-02-13, 15:41
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Keymap Editor (configure remote in GUI)7