Win XMBC Crashing when playing youtube trailers.
Hey All,

I am new to XBMC and freaking love it. Aeon Nox absolute best looking skin.

With that said, I tested XBMC on an older system and got everything working fine, got really excited and ordered new parts for a HTPC and put it all together and reinstalled XBMC and Aeon Nox clean. This time when I try to play a trailer by going to Movies > select movie > press up > press enter, XBMC will crash to desktop. I tried doing some research but it doesnt seem that this is a widespread problem.

My system is;

Intel core i3
8gb ddr3 ram
ATI radeon 4350 (ya Id rather go Nvidia but I had this laying around FREEBIE)
Windows 7 Ult x64
Chrome is default browser
Windows and Chrome are up to date - fresh OS install.
Welcome to the XBMC forums.

Reproduce the error and upload a debug log (wiki) to a public paste site such as www.xbmclogs.com and post the assigned URL here.
I have two logs, one debug and one crash log.

Your debug xbmc.log: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=36501
Your XBMC crashlog: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=36502

edit: looks like the crash log is encrypted or something hope you can figure that out, if I need to do it on my end show me how I will get it done.
(2013-07-13, 08:34)fabes253 Wrote: Hey All,

I am new to XBMC and freaking love it. Aeon Nox absolute best looking skin.

With that said, I tested XBMC on an older system and got everything working fine, got really excited and ordered new parts for a HTPC and put it all together and reinstalled XBMC and Aeon Nox clean. This time when I try to play a trailer by going to Movies > select movie > press up > press enter, XBMC will crash to desktop. I tried doing some research but it doesnt seem that this is a widespread problem.

My system is;

Intel core i3
8gb ddr3 ram
ATI radeon 4350 (ya Id rather go Nvidia but I had this laying around FREEBIE)
Windows 7 Ult x64
Chrome is default browser
Windows and Chrome are up to date - fresh OS install.

you might have already tried it but if not please try the youtube addon with the default skin and see if you run into the same issue.
Intel® Quad Core i5 Sandybridge @3.40GHz | ASRock Z775 Mobo 8GB DDR3 Ram | Logitech K400 Keyboard |
| Logitec Harmony 550 Remote| 46' Samsung LCD TV | Onkyo TX-S605 w/ Bose 5.1 Surround
I have reinstalled everything and still same issue. Does my crash log not show anything?
You cannot paste a crash log on a website as text. Our need to provide the actual file itself for us to download somewhere
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Wonder if you've had any luck resolving this issue?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XMBC Crashing when playing youtube trailers.0