Zeroconf option missing in Gotham builds
I use to be able to use airplay in the frodo releases...I now tried enabling airplay on Gotham on the last two alphas (at least) and it says I need to enable Zerconf....well that menu option is gone. Not present at all. Bonjour is running as a service, I have checked some menu xml file and even manually set that from 'false' to true with no change.

Anyone know how I can fix this or what might be the issue?

Thanks!
always search before asking
XBMC_v13_(Gotham)_FAQ (wiki)
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Gotham now has multiple user levels of settings. Hiding some more advanced settings by default. To change this setting level Settings -> Appearance -> Press left -> Change setting level . . Change to EXPERT and the go to network > zeroconf and enable . thanks for the tip . i was wondering about this myself and just thought it wasnt working with it being an alpha
(2013-08-05, 19:25)Martijn Wrote: always search before asking
XBMC_v13_(Gotham)_FAQ (wiki)

I assure you I used the search option....hence the limited number of posts on here in several years.

Thanks though.

Paulsk2 ....thanks buddy!
(2013-08-05, 19:51)paulsk2 Wrote: Gotham now has multiple user levels of settings. Hiding some more advanced settings by default. To change this setting level Settings -> Appearance -> Press left -> Change setting level . . Change to EXPERT and the go to network > zeroconf and enable . thanks for the tip . i was wondering about this myself and just thought it wasnt working with it being an alpha

Hi Paul I'm trying to do this because zeroconf won't show up for me either and when I go to setting/appearance/ there is no change settings level for me on my android box, any help?
Are you using the Confluence skin?
Hi. I've been to XBMC.org add-ons but Confluence cutomizable mod, doesn't have the change setting level, nor does Confluence 7, and the only other Confluence is broken. I really want to get Zeroconf sorted so that I can use my iphone to control the tv box.

Are there any other skins with that hidden option? Thanks.
(2013-12-22, 19:21)AniMac Wrote: Hi. I've been to XBMC.org add-ons but Confluence cutomizable mod, doesn't have the change setting level, nor does Confluence 7, and the only other Confluence is broken. I really want to get Zeroconf sorted so that I can use my iphone to control the tv box.

Are there any other skins with that hidden option? Thanks.

Having exact same issue... Any suggestions?
Just switch to Confluence to change the settings level, then switch back to the skin you want to use. The settings should then be exposed without the skin needing to be updated.
HI I'm having the same problem. On my RK3188 Android system there is no setting level option. Changing to Confluence makes no difference because the option is missing from any and all versions of Confluence as far as I can see. I have tried numerous other Skins without success. I need to access the Zeroconf to get my remote working too. Any Ideas?
(2014-05-25, 12:53)oyddodat Wrote: HI I'm having the same problem. On my RK3188 Android system there is no setting level option. Changing to Confluence makes no difference because the option is missing from any and all versions of Confluence as far as I can see. I have tried numerous other Skins without success. I need to access the Zeroconf to get my remote working too. Any Ideas?

Update your version of XBMC.... http://xbmc.org/download

also, this is a thread in the Windows-specific forum, so no, you are not having the same problem.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Zeroconf option missing in Gotham builds0