Solved Edit Movie / Details will not save when OK is clicked
(2013-08-06, 18:45)Zer0Squared Wrote: I was so glad to find the latest version of EMM - been using 1.2 forever and loved it.

I'm having an issue that I couldn't find in any of the posts here or bug reports. I'm finding that a few of my movies didn't have that much (or anything) on the Edit Movie / Details page, so I decided to re-scrape them to add the info. It finds everything nicely - posters, fanart, details, but when I click the OK button at the bottom, it doesn't save any of the details.

Even if I type something in manually on the Details page and click OK, it will not save it - and if there was already something in that box, it will over-write it to what it was. Ex: I tried to change a Tagline but it reverted once I clicked OK then went back to check.

I have tried running the program normally and also as administrator, but it will not save any Details.

Any help would be appreciate.
Thanks!
Zer0

Cany you check the nfo-file of those movies - are they named differently, are there multiple nfo files in videofolder, is it VIDEO_TS-Folder ? Maybe try to move/delete the nfo file temporarly of one of the critical movies, then refesh database, rescrape that movie and then look if nfo is build by ember and stored. Thats what I would do. Maybe you can take a look into the log folder of Ember to see if something happens when hitting the "ok" button of the edit menu Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Edit Movie / Details will not save when OK is clicked - by Cocotus - 2013-08-06, 19:23
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Edit Movie / Details will not save when OK is clicked0