Work in Progress - Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
DanCooper Offline
(2017-02-15 21:46)calexicoca Wrote:  
(2017-02-15 21:24)DanCooper Wrote:  1. I thinks it's a bug in Kodi. Try Tools => Kodi Interface => Update Database and then sync again via context menu. Looks sometimes Kodi don't recognize new tv show folders.
2. Change to latest Alpha. I'm no longer able to debug the beta version.

Sorry my mistake - I use 1.4.8.0 Alpha 23 x64
Then please use the Alpha thread for your questions. Thx
find quote
calexicoca Offline
I really do apologize for my dumb mistake!
find quote
jsevinsk Offline
(2015-03-10 10:28)DanCooper Wrote:  Manually:
- switch to Sets and create a new set from the context menu (right mouse button in sets list)

I tried to manually add a set this, and I got "Value cannot be null. Parameter name: value", and then the program quit. What did I do wrong?
find quote
videoed Offline
Scanning in multi disc blurays with bluray folders, not ISO files. I am sure this has been covered before but I am ready to pull my hair out. I have three movies in my movie drive. The Lord of the Rings series, each has two parts or discs. I have tried to scan them in using all sorts of names, ........Part1, Part2, CD1,CD2, Disc1, Disc2 to no avail. Each movie is in its own folder. When I scan the drive it will only pick up one of the 2 parts, Part1, not both. If I move the part1 discs to an excluded folder it will pick up the part2 discs. Any help would be appreciated. I have tried to clear the caches and clean database. By the way I have tried this with the 14.8 and 14.7 builds with the same results.
Thanks
videoed.
(This post was last modified: 2017-06-27 01:18 by videoed.)
find quote
DanCooper Offline
(2017-06-27 01:14)videoed Wrote:  Scanning in multi disc blurays with bluray folders, not ISO files. I am sure this has been covered before but I am ready to pull my hair out. I have three movies in my movie drive. The Lord of the Rings series, each has two parts or discs. I have tried to scan them in using all sorts of nameings, ........Part1, Part2, CD1,CD2, Disc1, Disc2 to no avail. Each movie is in its own folder. When I scan the drive it will only pick up one of the 2 parts, Part1, not both. If I move the part1 discs to an excluded folder it will pick up the part2 discs. Any help would be appreciated. By the way I have tried this with the 14.8 and 14.7 builds with the same results.
Thanks
videoed.
Maybe a bug. I've to check that tomorrow.
find quote
videoed Offline
UPDATE! I did get the 14.7 version to work by naming the folders as Movie Name Part 1 and Movie Name Part 2. Version 14.8 did not scan with the exact same names. (Actually the same drive.) Only picked up the first one for each movie.
Thanks.
find quote
DanCooper Offline
"Part #" is a stacking trigger. You have to remove it from stacking list if you use titles that contains the word "part": Link

Please use the Alpha thread for questions about the alpha version: Link
find quote