"no poster found for this movie" - wha?
(2013-09-24, 18:18)Cocotus Wrote:
(2013-09-23, 16:59)JohnWPB Wrote:
(2013-09-17, 06:08)voip-ninja Wrote: when I scrape a movie (and I'm guessing TV show too) I am getting an error "no posters found for this movie" and "no artwork found for this movie".

I know this is due to the API, but a really bad side effect of this is a possible "bug?" in Ember. I was using it to recreate some nfo's and trailers for a few movies. When it says it can't find a poster or fanart, it deleted the existing posters and fanart in the folder! Not a soft "recycle bin" delete, but a hard delete. (There are API commands to tell windows to send a deleted file to the recycle bin, and not just delete it from the file table) I lost all the images on around 20 movies before I realized what it was doing.

This happened to me too and it's very annoying -I will take a look on the recycle bin option which should be prefered for images /nfo (sensitive data)

Sounds great! After losing all the images, with Ember not working, it was the manual Google Images route to get all the images back in place Wink

All the work you guys put into Ember, just to have it blow up do to the API formatting of a data provider changing really stinks.
------------------------------------------
Intel Quad core 3.8 Ghz / Windows 11 Pro / 32 gigs RAM/ MCE Remote /20 Tb storage / Intel Iris 550 chip-set outputting 4k via HDMI to a 80" LED TV / just over 5,800 movies

Have you entered your 5 Movies? - Support themoviedb.org as THE best open source movie information site.

Messages In This Thread
RE: "no poster found for this movie" - wha? - by JohnWPB - 2013-09-24, 20:06
RE: - by menan - 2013-10-12, 19:53
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"no poster found for this movie" - wha?0