"no poster found for this movie" - wha?
Thanks for the quick update! It's nice to have posters and fanart scraping working again.

One issue I've noticed is that local trailers aren't being properly renamed if you include an optional pattern in the file naming pattern of the movie. For example, the pattern "$T.$Y.$R{.$S}" renames a movie to "title.year.resolution.source" but the Source is only included if one exists in the metadata since it's marked optional in the pattern. Using this file naming pattern on a movie with the Source included in the metadata will properly rename the movie to "title.year.resolution.source" while the trailer will be incorrectly renamed to "title.year.resolution-trailer". As a result neither Ember nor XBMC will recognize that file as the trailer since the filenames do not match. This happens in the Edit Movie window when adding a Local Trailer and clicking the "Move" or "Copy" buttons, and it also happens if you right-click on a movie and select Rename > Auto.

This renaming functionality worked properly for me up until I grabbed the latest version, and I didn't change any settings, so I don't believe it's user error... but I've certainly been wrong before. Any help would be great, thanks!

Messages In This Thread
RE: "no poster found for this movie" - wha? - by SmokeHacker - 2013-09-25, 04:36
RE: - by menan - 2013-10-12, 19:53
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"no poster found for this movie" - wha?0