• 9(current)
[RELEASE] Mediacorp TV Singapore Addon
(2017-05-04, 20:43)R25911 Wrote: Hi

with the recent Kodi ugrade/update I can no longer get the older episodes of Tanglin and perhaps this also happens to other series too, is there any way around this?

Kinda missing the plot with them.

Can you assist?

R25911

Firstly, I'd like to acknowledge the hard work put in by the Devs for this plugin - it is simply fantastic.  

However, I'm following an old (circa 2016) TV Series (Peace and Prosperity), which is 170 eposide series.  However, the plugin only display the last 100 episodes, i.e. from ep 71 to ep 170.  It seemed the number of episodes pulled cannot be changed?

Is there anyway which we can obtain all the episodes in the series?

Thanks very much.

Cheers
WlgSpotter
Currently the add-on displays up to the last 100 episodes.
Adding more than that causes the add-on to slow down too much for folks (like me) who are outside of Singapore.
Hi is the addon down it keep saying playback failed - check the log for more information
I see the problem. I will put out a new release in the next week. The new release will.only be for Krypton or above as inputstream.adaptive will be used. Support will be discontinued for early versions of Kodi.
V3.0.6 fixes website change, speeds up video load and corrects program listings.

This version requires Krypton or above Kodi version. No further updates for earlier Kodi versions.

A pull request has been made for the kodi.org repo.
The add-on should update in a few days.
(2017-11-22, 05:53)learningit Wrote: I see the problem. I will put out a new release in the next week. The new release will.only be for Krypton or above as inputstream.adaptive will be used. Support will be discontinued for early versions of Kodi.

Hi! I can't use krypton on my STB because it crashes. So I can only use Jarvis. Is it completely impossible to create a release for Jarvis ??

Oh no....

No
(2017-11-25, 08:29)Grae Wrote: Hi! I can't use krypton on my STB because it crashes. So I can only use Jarvis. Is it completely impossible to create a release for Jarvis ??

Oh no....

No 
What STB are you using? I would almost expect Krypton to be much more stable on most than Jarvis.
To answer your question, it's a waste of time doing a version of the add-on for earlier versions, much of the Toggle content is using a DASH manifest or has multiple urls in an m3u8 which really doesn't work well without inputstream.adaptive which is only available in Krypton and above,
(2017-11-26, 04:50)learningit Wrote:
(2017-11-25, 08:29)Grae Wrote: Hi! I can't use krypton on my STB because it crashes. So I can only use Jarvis. Is it completely impossible to create a release for Jarvis ??

Oh no....

No 
What STB are you using? I would almost expect Krypton to be much more stable on most than Jarvis.
To answer your question, it's a waste of time doing a version of the add-on for earlier versions, much of the Toggle content is using a DASH manifest or has multiple urls in an m3u8 which really doesn't work well without inputstream.adaptive which is only available in Krypton and above, 
 Thanks for the update. I cant update on SPMC 17 cause of the inpustream.adaptive version is 1.0.8. Try update inputstream.adaptive but said no update.
(2017-11-26, 18:36)koodi Wrote:
(2017-11-26, 04:50)learningit Wrote:
(2017-11-25, 08:29)Grae Wrote:  Thanks for the update. I cant update on SPMC 17 cause of the inpustream.adaptive version is 1.0.8. Try update inputstream.adaptive but said no update
  Don't know about SPMC, but current version in the kodi.org repo is 2.0.19, so the add-on is set correctly.
(2017-11-22, 23:05)learningit Wrote: V3.0.6 fixes website change, speeds up video load and corrects program listings.

This version requires Krypton or above Kodi version. No further updates for earlier Kodi versions.

A pull request has been made for the kodi.org repo.
I have download your latest update and install it from zip file in Kodi. I'm using Kodi v17.6.
The installation or auto update did not work. I'm having dependencies error.
You need to enable inputstream.adaptive in Add-on settings under video inputstream. The add-on will then auto update or install.
Hi there I'm getting a python Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'> Error Contents: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'group' in the log, tried installing on other devices just to be sure. I have inputstream.adaptive turned on and running latest versions. Is it just me?
V3.0.7 fixes website change.
A pull request has been issued for the kodi.org repo.
(2017-12-07, 19:39)learningit Wrote: V3.0.7 fixes website change.
A pull request has been issued for the kodi.org repo.
 Hello, your add on is amazing. However, the add on stopped working for me after updates - V3.0.6 Fix website change; Krypton version requires inputstream.adaptive.
FTMC doesn't have build - in inputstream.adaptive. Please advice how to make it works. many thanks for your supports.
(2017-12-15, 04:44)ezone Wrote:
(2017-12-07, 19:39)learningit Wrote:  
 Hello, your add on is amazing. However, the add on stopped working for me after updates - V3.0.6 Fix website change; Krypton version requires inputstream.adaptive.
FTMC doesn't have build - in inputstream.adaptive. Please advice how to make it works. many thanks for your supports.  
Sorry I have no idea what FTMC is and cannot help you with that. I would suggest running an official version of Kodi Krypton, which you can download by clicking "DOWNLOAD" at the top of this page.
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Mediacorp TV Singapore Addon1