• 18(current)
Req Sports scraper
I'm loving the way the site is turning out. How do I get this info into KODI? Is there an Add-On?
(2015-02-18, 19:37)boodahbellie Wrote: I'm loving the way the site is turning out. How do I get this info into KODI? Is there an Add-On?

you can check this one: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=216044

PS: WiP Wink
Kodi 19 + Arctic: Zephyr Reloaded
nVidia SHIELD 2017 + WD My Book
LG OLED65B8PLA + LG SP11RA 7.1.4
(2015-02-19, 19:41)Ovokx Wrote: ...

Do you know any team in the db with all the player cutouts?
With all thumbs yes (Real Madrid for example), but with all players cutouts no; sorry
The cutout import was based on an old csv file I found from player manager, I doubt any teams are 100% complete.

It just matched by name so the popular teams should have more filled out.

If you look at the player API we are storing player manager ID, all those should have a cutout.
Just updated Chicago Bulls players and now all they have their relative cutouts Wink
(2015-02-19, 21:35)Ovokx Wrote: Just updated Chicago Bulls players and now all they have their relative cutouts Wink

Thanks that will help a lot when building the player listing Big Grin
(2015-02-05, 13:14)zag Wrote: The times seem completely random from the provider so I won't be including them for now unfortunately.

It will be great to be able to add them manually at least for the sports that didn't have a info provider. Why I am requesting this? Some events are finished in the morning (spanish sports, for example) and you have to wait until the next day to update the scores. If we can enter the time manually, we can set automaically the relative events into past events after 2 hours of the entered time and manually update the relative score.

What do you think?
also it will be great to be possible to add to an event its relative round nr
Bit more work over the last week

- Imported previous soccer season data (still going now, the update may take up to a week. Some results may also be delayed)
- New Event artwork: strBanner, strThumb (Example: http://www.thesportsdb.com/Event/447358)
- New Event edit page with score, description, season, round and attendance
- New Motorsport specific fields

Loads more stuff I forgot. This should now make it possible for people to write scrapers for things like F1 motor racing.

I'm thinking about adding Boxing and MMA in the future if there is demand for it?
Awesome Smile
I'm lagging behind on this one
Awesome work, zag!

Some comments about it:

(2015-03-02, 17:00)zag Wrote: - New Event artwork: strBanner, strThumb (Example: http://www.thesportsdb.com/Event/447358)

I would rename "thumb" into "poster" and add a new art called "thumb" in jpg format sized 500x281 pixels as it usually used for TV shows

(2015-03-02, 17:00)zag Wrote: - New Event edit page with score, description, season, round and attendance

Season is not available to be modified on the edit page

(2015-03-02, 17:00)zag Wrote: I'm thinking about adding Boxing and MMA in the future if there is demand for it?

Take into account that these one are individual sports, so I think that first should be solved the issue of the mandatory team creation to include a new player as both sports don't have any teams

Keep up the big work! Big Grin
Zag, any update on implenting secondary leagues, please?
(2015-02-24, 20:14)Ovokx Wrote:
(2015-02-05, 13:14)zag Wrote: The times seem completely random from the provider so I won't be including them for now unfortunately.

It will be great to be able to add them manually at least for the sports that didn't have a info provider. Why I am requesting this? Some events are finished in the morning (spanish sports, for example) and you have to wait until the next day to update the scores. If we can enter the time manually, we can set automaically the relative events into past events after 2 hours of the entered time and manually update the relative score.

What do you think?

In order to help in introducing event times, I have found a website where you can check event times of a lot different kind of sports: http://www.flashscore.com/

On the top left of the site you can select any time zone and automatically updates the info displayed on the full site

Hope it helps! Wink
Some recent site updates that I forgot to mention:

- Match time now shown on API (I still cant standardize this so if anyone has any ideas how to convert to GMT let me know)
- League tables (soccer only for now)
- Round (all sports)
- Archived soccer matches from 3+ years ago in main leagues
- Team lineups (soccer)
- Ice Hockey Rosters (thx DarklightIndigo)
- Lots of other scores and details (thx Ovokx, Enen and others)
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sports scraper1